Chapter 24

*Hailey and Jay got married a few days ago*

Masons POV

It's been a week since Oakley and I's night in. It's also been five days since my moms one year of passing away. It was a little hard but Oakley helped me through it. We also went to Hailey and Jays wedding. It was very small, just us four.

Right now I'm on my way to get Oakley a puppy. She's been asking me for one, so I decided to get her one. I told her that I had to study considering it's a Saturday. I'm driving about twenty minutes to get the dog.

After about twenty minutes I got the dog. I got her her dream dog, a boy golden retriever.

After a easy twenty minute drive I was ready to surprise Oakley. I knocked on the door then she answered it.

"Hey babe I have a surprise for you in the car."

"What is it babe?" She asked.

"I don't know your going to have to see."

She ran to my truck and opened the door. Once she saw him she was shocked.

She picked him up then said, "Babe you did not get me my dream dog."

"I did." I said smiling.

She put him down for a second then hugged and kissed me. She picked him back up and I said, "You get to name him whatever you want."

She smiled at me then said, "I love you."

"I love you too."

She brought him inside and he started to run everywhere. "I think we should bring him outside, he's getting a little to crazy." She laughed.

"Yeah we can go outside."

She grabbed him then we went outside. Our apartment has a little spot that's just for us. Oakley set him down and he went crazy. She and I sat down while he was running around.

When she sat down by me, I stood up and said, "There's one more surprise, and it's in my back pocket."

She stood up and said, "Babe you already got me a puppy, what else can there be?"

"You know that I love you so so so much, and I don't know where I would be without you. I know I've gave you a few heartaches, but your still always with me. When I get hurt, in an accident, and when I have a bad day. Your there to help me recover. What I'm trying to say is."

I grab a ring box out of my back pocket, and hold it up to her. "I promise to marry you one day. It's only a promise ring because we are still young, but I promise to marry you one day. Will you take this promise ring?"

She was in tears when she said, "Yes of course."

I slipped the ring onto her fingers and then we kissed.

After we broke apart, we looked at each other in awe. "I love you so much babe," she said.

"I love you so much too." We kissed again then grabbed the new puppy. "What are you going to name this little guy?" I asked her.

"I think I'm going to name him Scout."

"I love it."

The rest of the day we went to Petco to get Scout everything he needed. After that, we went home and snuggled together. All three of us while watching a movie.

@Oakleyhalstead New member added to the family

@Oakleyhalstead New member added to the family. Scout ❤️ @Masonblake
*Comments*
@Haileyhalstead Omg so cute! I want one @Jayhalstead.
↳@Jayhalstead He is very cute but not yet.

@Oakleyhalstead Two surprises in one day

@Oakleyhalstead Two surprises in one day. I am promised to get married to the love of my life. @Masonblake
*Comments*
@Jayhalstead So glad you are starting a new chapter with your guys life. Congrats!
@Taylor33 Congratulations!

@Masonblake It's a promise! @Oakleyhalstead*Comments*@Jayhalstead You better treat her right even though I know you do

*Comments*
@Jayhalstead You better treat her right even though I know you do. Congrats!
↳@Masonblake Always have and always will.