Chapter 16

Mason's POV

I woke up and noticed that Oakley was not in bed. I wondered why but then I heard her and Jay talking in the kitchen. I got up put my sweat pants on then went into the kitchen. Oakley was not facing me so I went behind her and wrapped my arms around her waist. She jumped a little then looked up at me with a smile.

"Hey babe, good morning" She said then kissed me.

"Morning baby." I replied with a smile. "What are you and your dad making?"

"Some breakfast and me and my dad thought we could talk about staying here."

"Talking about staying here?"

"Yeah but we can talk about it over breakfast."

I nodded then waited for Oakley and Jay making breakfast. We all sat down by the table in the chairs.

Jay was the first one to speak up, "I know you don't have any family and we wouldn't want you living anywhere else so, I said that it would be okay for you to stay here."

"Are you sure I don't want to interrupt what you have going on here." I replied.

Then Oakley started talking, "You've been living here for a while so why not. You pretty much live here."

"Okay I'll move in/stay." I said with a laugh.

"Perfect and by the way Hailey is moving in today. I know it's short notice so I hope you guys don't mind." Jay said.

"Dad I don't mind I love Hailey. She's good for you." Oakley replied.

I agreed with her and said I could help her move in which, Jay appreciated. We all ate breakfast then went to Hailey's to help pack. After a while we had everything in the house. We all ate at the dining table like a family. Laughing, talking, telling stories, and having a really good time.

3 days later

I woke up and realized it was my birthday. Oakley was up on her phone rubbing her hands through my hair.

"Good morning babe and happy birthday!" Oakley said in a happy tone.

"It's to early to be yelling." I replied.

She just laughed then got up and I followed her into the kitchen. "Happy birthday!" Both Jay and Hailey said.

I replied with a simple, "Thank you."

"You better get ready because we are going to a cafe to eat. Just me and you." Oakley said.

I nodded then went and got ready. After a little while of Oakley driving we arrived at the cafe. We ordered then had a really fun time. We talked and laughed for hours.

On our drive back to the house Oakley asked, "What do you want to do today?"

"Nothing that big, maybe just moive day and night. We could go to the store and pick up snacks. " I replied.

"That sounds so fun. Also, I have your present at home."

"K, I'll open it when we get home."

She nodded then drove to the store. We got many snacks and some drinks.

When we got home Oakley grabbed my present.

"I know you wanted this and you didn't want to buy it for yourself so I got it for you." Oakley said with a big smile on her face.

I opened it and when I saw it I got very excited. She got me a baseball bat that I've been wanting for a while now. "Thank you so much babe. I love you."

I kissed her then she said, "Your welcome, I love you too."

After that we went straight to the couch and snuggled up with each other. We laid on the couch forever eating snacks, cuddling, and watching the moive. This was all I wanted, a nice chill day with the person I love the most. We eventually fell asleep while watching a moive.

Instagram

@Oakleyhalstead Happy birthday @Masonblake

@Oakleyhalstead Happy birthday @Masonblake. I hope you had an amazing and chill day with me. I could go on and on about how much I love you and why but, that would be a lot to read. I love you so much. ❤️
*Comments*
@Masonblake I had an amazing day thank you. I love you too.

@Oakleyhalstead It was a chill moive day then we fell asleep

@Oakleyhalstead It was a chill moive day then we fell asleep. @Masonblake
*Comments*
@Taylor33 So cute!
@Masonblake It was a very good day.
@Jayhalstead I took that pic.
↳@Oakleyhalstead You did dad and thank you.

@Masonblake It was a very nice and chill day with the one I love the most @Oakleyhalstead

@Masonblake It was a very nice and chill day with the one I love the most @Oakleyhalstead. Thank you for the new bat baby. I love you.
*Comments*
@Caleb29 I'm going to steal that bat. That thing is dope.
↳@Masonblake Your not stealing it.
@Oakleyhalstead I love you too babe.
@Jayhalstead Happy birthday.
↳ @Masonblake Thank you.
@Taylor33 Happy birthday to the one who stole my best friend.
↳@Masonblake Sorry about that, thank you tho.