Hello Friends

Hello gays and nongays and anyone else who happens to stumble upon this piece of literature. I just have a few notes before you continue. (You can skip this if you want, but there's a few small things I want you to know real quick.)

First off, if I don't like what I'm reading, I don't finish it. So that said, I pretty much recommend all the fics here despite the rating I give them. :)

I put where you can find the fics on their respective chapters, but if you have trouble finding them, many of them are on my reading list. (Or you can just dm me for a link, too.) I also made a spread sheet you can dm me for! It has more fics than what's here, and you can filter what you're specifically looking for too!

Anyway, moving on.

Keep in mind, this is 100% just my opinion, though I like to think I have good taste. So take this as you will. Everything is also complete and I haven't put any unfinished stories on here. I'll update this book as I read more. If there's any information you want me to add to this list, feel free to comment it here or dm me!

I put a ✨ by all my most favoritest fics, too. Those are also the fics I think everybody in the world should read because they are absolutely incredible.

And lastly, please feel free to leave your own opinions to agree or disagree! It's helpful for other readers and I like knowing what you all think! Happy Larrying :)