Nothing But You On My Mind✨

Author/Platform:
AO3 by nonsensedarling
Words: 83,724

Smut: Yes
Synopsis: Louis Tomlinson is a PR manager hired to improve the image of royal bad-boy Prince Harry Styles. Unfortunately for him, that means being faced with the Prince's constant innuendos, incessant dirty jokes, and relentless flirting. Louis just wants to make it to Princess Gemma's coronation; once she's crowned Queen, his contract is up and he never has to see the Prince again.

My rating: 8/10
My opinion: I really enjoyed reading this fic. It was very cute and I read it very quickly. I wish there was an epilogue or something cause I did think it ended kind of abruptly, but besides that I pretty much loved everything about it. This story had many moments that gave me butterflies, and a plot twist that kind of comes out of nowhere. I was honestly expecting the story to go in a completely different direction than it did, but like, in a good way. So, yeah, great fic.

Edit: So apparently there is a freaking epilogue to this story. I feel so lied to. It makes the ending much much nicer and it's honestly so cute. It was written separately from the story and can be read as a one shot (but obviously it's best to read the story first). It's called It's Always Better When We're Together and it's on AO3 by the same author.