Misc Oneshots Pt 3

Something Great
Author/Platform:
AO3 by infinitelymint
Words: 31,064

Smut: Yes
Synopsis: In which a coincidence, instagram, a party, a piano and a planned coming out all come together to make two people fall in love. As it happens, it turns out to be a rather effective combination.

or, Louis is a student and Harry is the mega-famous singer that happens to post a photo with Louis in the background. Together they kind of break the internet.

My rating: 8/10

🌺🌺🌺

walk my days on a wire
Author/Platform:
AO3 by sunshiner
Words: 38,586

Smut: Not really
Synopsis: Harry hums, staring at his hands in his lap, and Louis can still feel their smoothness, how solid they were in between his own. "Do you think it's the same for us? Are we here only because of the likeliness of our jobs? Of our lives?"
"We're here because we have inventive managers," Louis says, giving Harry's leg a little nudge with his knee, but all that's going around in his head is, I think I'd be in the same spot in every possible universe.

or, when actor Louis Tomlinson used to daydream about dating Harry Styles, this is not what he had in mind.

My rating: 8/10

🌺🌺🌺

Is This Seat Taken?
Author/Platform:
AO3 by Lainy122
Words: 35,507

Smut: Yes
Synopsis: A borrowed suit from Zayn, a cigarette and the right attitude, and Louis went from security breach to misplaced celebrity instantly. He could practically see the wheels in the security guy's head switch from 'could be dangerous' to 'could get me fired'.
L.A was so predictable.

Louis makes a bet with Zayn that he can sneak into a music awards event without getting caught, and when he ends up posing as a seat-filling member of staff he runs into superstar Harry Styles and sparks fly. Que the music.

My rating: 8.5/10

🌺🌺🌺

Hold My Breath
Author/Platform:
AO3 by zarah5
Words: 19,749

Smut: No
Synopsis: AU. It's possible — possible — that his three-week ban from the football pitch makes Louis just a tad antsy. Surely it's not so bad that it warrants punishment in the form of his friends signing him up for a yoga class? Either way, Louis is determined to hate every second of it.

He didn't count on a yoga instructor who wears flower-patterned headscarves and smiles like summer won't end.

My rating: 9/10

🌺🌺🌺

Can't Fool Me
Author/Platform:
AO3 by alltheselights
Words: 30,162

Smut: Yes
Synopsis: AU where Louis hates fraternities and would never be into a frat boy. And one of these things is definitely not a lie.

My rating: 8/10

🌺🌺🌺

When The Stars Come Out
Author/Platform:
AO3 by BriaMaria
Words: 30,276

Smut: Yes
Synopsis: Or the one where Louis pretends to be Gemma's boyfriend for her horrid cousin's wedding but fate is a nasty jerk and throws Harry in his way.

My rating: 7/10

🌺🌺🌺

Foolish Wand-Waving, Silly Incantations, and a Furry Little Problem
Author/Platform:
AO3 by dead_tobeginwith
Words: 16,330

Smut: No
Synopsis: OR, the one where OT5 are background characters during Order of the Phoenix, Louis can't cast a patronus, Fred and George are taking bets, the Halloween Feast is a real vibe, the boys play a punk show at the Shrieking Shack, everyone is a tender little soft boy, and everybody's gay.

My rating: 8/10

🌺🌺🌺

Rise up like the sun
Author/ Platform:
AO3 by Star_Henderson
Words: 41,561

Smut: Yes
Synopsis: "I wasn't taking a sneaky pic." Louis blurted out, the guy stood at one of the urinals taking a piss.
"You were." The guy answered coolly. "I would've taken a pic with you if you'd just asked."
"No I didn't want a pic with you."
The guy turned his head, quirking his eyebrow sardonically. "No you're far too cool for that, you just wanted to violate my privacy."
Louis squeezed his eyes shut.
"I'm sorry. Look.." He walked towards the guy flicking his phone out.
"Hey." The guy hunched over, hiding his junk.
"Oh no no, I wasn't gonna take a pic. Fuck." Louis threw his hands up, stopping in his tracks.
"Look I'm going to show you I'm deleting it." Louis turned his phone and the pic disappeared.
"You looked familiar, I was going to send it to my friend and ask who you were, I'm sorry, dick move." Louis sighed, smiling apologetically.
The guy zipped and walked to the basin.
"So you invade my privacy then insult my level of fame by pretending to not know who I am." The guy was turned away from Louis.
"Look I'm...shit." Louis inhaled noisily.
The guy turned, a grin spread over his face. "I'm fucking with you."

My rating: 7/10

🌺🌺🌺