11| FUCK YOU HARRINGTON!

Chapter Eleven

Chapter Eleven

Fuck You Harrington!

THE three teens sneak out of Nancy's room through her window and made their way to the store to gather supplies. Nina grabbed a basket and together with Nancy, filled it with supplies. They walked down one of the aisles and noticed bear traps which they placed in the basket. Nina placed the basket on the counter and began taking the items out. The server stared at the teens but they ignored his judging looks. "And I'll have four boxes of the .38s," Jonathan told the server who moved away from the counter to grab what Jonathan had requested.

"What you kids doing with all this?" he asked the teens making the trio glance at each other.

"Monster hunting," Nina replied innocently with a small shrug.

"Huh," the man scoffed and rung their items.

Once they had paid, they grabbed the items and made their way to put them into the trunk of Jonathan's car. "Monster hunting?" Jonathan questioned Nina who gave him a sly smile and a shrug of her shoulders.

"You know, last week...I was shopping for a new top I thought Steve might like. It took me and Barb all weekend. It seemed like life or death, you know? And...and now..."

"You're shopping for bear traps with Jonathan Byers," Jonathan finished Nancy's sentence.

"Yeah," Nancy said with a slight nod.

"What's the weirdest part? Me or the bear trap?" Jonathan asked as he looked over at Nancy.

"You. It's definitely you," She teased him causing them to chuckle.

A car horn grabbed their attention as a red car pulled up beside them. "Hey, Nance! Can't wait to see your movie!" Reed, the passenger in the car, shouted as he drove past.

"What the hell was that?" Jonathan questioned as Nina looked towards where Reed had come from.

She let out a growl as she rushed towards the theatre. "Where are you going?" she heard Jonathan ask as she ran.

She stared up at the sign and shook her head.

'All the right movies starting

Nancy the slut Wheeler'

With her hearing, she heard the hissing of a spray can and she turned towards the sound. Nancy stormed towards the alleyway with Nina and Jonathan following behind her. Nina saw that Tommy H., Carol, Nicole and Steve were the ones responsible for the theatre sign. With Nina by her side, Nancy stormed her way toward the group. "Aw, hey there, princess!" Carol greeted when she noticed the two girls walking toward them.

Whilst Nancy looked like she was gonna cry, Nina glared at the group; ready to murder them. "Uh-oh! She looks upset," Tommy mocked as Nancy stood in front of Steve.