Chapter 3

"Uh..." Sam walks up to Jazz as she puts books in her locker. "Have you seem Danny? I need to talk to him."
"No." Jazz says. "He left yesterday and I haven't seen him since."
"What!?" Sam exclaims. "Why didn't you tell me?"
Jazz shuts her locker, "He told me you guys weren't friends anymore. So I didn't want to intrude."
"Jazz," Sam says. "That's stupid." Jazz shrugs and leaves.
"Hey." Dash says as he approached Tucker, who was walking up to Sam. "Where's Fen-toenail? I got a D- on my history report and I need someone to wail on!"
"He's, uh, sick." Sam says.
"Bummer. Who am I gonna wail on now?" Dash cracks his knuckles.
"Uh," Tucker says. "Mikie?"
"Good idea!" Dash walks away. "Hey Mikie..."
"Few!" Sam and Tucker say together.
After school, Sam, Jazz, and Tucker walk home together.
"So," Jazz breaks the silence. "Where should we start looking for Danny?"
"Right in front of you." Danny phantom appears, his eyes blazing red.
"Danny!" Sam says. "I'm so-" Sam stops herself as she sees Vlad appear next to Danny.
"Hello Samantha, Tucker, Jasmine." Vlad Pasmius grins.
"Vlad!" Jazz yells. "Get away from Danny!"
"I don't know," Danny says. "I kinda like this side."
"Side?" Tucker interjects, "what side is that?"
"This side." Danny gives an evil grin as he shoots a plasma beam at them.
"Danny!" Sam screams. Danny grins as he turns intangible and goes underground.
"What do we do?" Jazz cries.
"Run." Vlad says. They all take his advice as Danny springs up behind them. He flys the grabs Jazz by the shirt collar.
"Do I like certifiably insane now?" Danny's fist glows.
"Do I have to answer that question?" Danny throws Jazz onto Sam and Tucker.
"Danny stop!" Sam cries.
"Why should I?" Danny is inches from Sam's face. "We aren't friends, remember?" Danny looks at the pile of his friends, and a tear escapes his red eyes. Vlad grabs his shoulder and flys away with him. Sam, Tucker, and Jazz run to Fenton Works, and turns on the ghost shield.
~~~
"Hey Fenton!" Dash yells down the hall. Danny doesn't react. "Did you know what I had to do yesterday?" He grabs Danny's shoulder, which is covered by a black hoody. He turns around and pulls the hood over his hair, his eyes still glowing red.
"Not take a shower?" Danny says emotionless. Everyone around them laughs. Dash's face turns red.
"Wale on Mikie!" Dash grabs Danny's shirt. Danny stares at him, his eyes focused.
"I like waling on you. So I'ma gonna do it right now!" Dash let's go, then reaches back for a punch, and Danny lazily reaches out his hand and stops him. Dash punches him five more times an each time Danny stops him.
"Dash! I was only gone for a day and you've already got off your game." Dash reaches back for a punch and Danny spins around and kicks Dash. Then, leaves.
"Oh my gosh!" Jazz says as she looks at Dash. "What happened here?"
"Danny Fenton is so dead!" Dash balls up his fists, then hold his side some more.
"Danny's back?" Jazz says. She turns around and runs through the halls. As she rounds the corner, she runs right into a guy in a black hoody. Her books fall everywhere.
"Sorry." Jazz says a she sprawls for her books. The guy stops. "Have you seen Danny Fenton? He's 14, about yay high, blue eyes, black hair..."
"Try looking right in front of you." Jazz looks up and sees Danny. "And my eyes are no longer blue or that pathetic green." Danny smiles revealing fangs like Vlad's. "It's all red now." He turns an walks away, leaving Jazz in shock.
Jazz of course tells Sam and Tucker about Danny and spends all there time before class looking for him. When the bell rings, they all depart for their classes. Thirty minutes later, Danny walks in.
"Nice of you to join us today, Mr. Fenton." Mr. Lancer says. Danny looks at him, and then sits down in his seat.
"Do you have a pass?" Mr. Lancer continues. Danny just shakes his head no.
"Well then I must write you to the principals office." As the teacher begins to write, Danny walks up to his desk.
"Is that really necessary?" Danny says. The entire class is silent, even Sam and Tucker.
"Well, you were late and..."
"I did show up."
"Yes but you were-" he is cut off by a low cackling behind him. He turns around but nobodies there.
"Please finish your sentences, Mr. Lancer. It's very bad teaching if you don't." Mr. Lancer stands up just to be fazed through the floor.
"Lord of the flys..." He screams until it turns into nothing.
"Danny." Sam says as Danny walks back to his desks. He looks past his good at her. "What do you think your doing?"
"Didn't I make myself clear?" Danny said. "I choose a different side." He then turns around and goes to the door.
"Come to Circus Dark." He says as he opens the door. "The lights may be out, but you can still see your fears." And with that, Danny was gone.