Chapter 5

The next day wasn't much better. In fact it was almost the same as the previous one!
Sam and Tucker run out of the classroom after second portion looking for Danny. They run to his locker, where they see him talking to Vlad Plasmius. Danny is in ghost form, with his sweatshirt still on. Sam and Tucker hide behind the corner.
"There is someone I want you to get out of the way." Vlad Chuckles. "Her name is Valerie. She works for me and I need her to be... Eliminated."
"And why should I?" Danny says. Looking at him.
"Because I told you too!" Vlad said, getting angry.
"You know my policy, Master." Danny grit his teeth, making an unpleasant sound. "I don't hurt people who haven't called me-"
"I know about your trigger word!" Vlad yelled. "After all, I did give it too you." Vlad reaches inside his coat and pulls out his necklace with the red glass on it. The same necklace Freak Show was wearing that evening he visited the Fentons.
"You want to hurt Valerie." Vlad said. Danny repeated it and Vlad puts down the necklace. "Go!"
"Considerate it done!" Danny fazes through the floor.
"Valerie!" Sam and Tucker say in unison.
"You know where she is?" Danny said from behind them. He pops up from the floor and becomes visible.
"Uh..." Sam looks at Tucker. Danny looked annoyed.
"No. Not really." Tucker says. Danny grabs Tucker's shirt and lifts him into the air.
"Liar." Danny whispers.
"Danny!" Sam jumps on him. "You don't want to do this!" She grabs onto Danny's hood and pulls it off, falling off the ghostboy. He drops Tucker and turns to Sam.
Danny looked completely different. His hair was very messy and rustled. Dark bags laid under his burning red eyes. His skin looked whiter than ever before.
"Danny," Sam whispered. "You look like future you." Tucker gasped as Danny flew closer to the scared goth girl.
"Well, that is a possibility. Since you left me there all alone!" Danny tosses Sam onto Tucker.
"Killing you would be fun," Danny makes a fist of energy, "but haunting you is even more fun." The green dies down, and Danny turns around.
"Hey ghostboy." A girl yells. "Guess who?" Danny turns around to see Valerie.
"Finally," Danny makes his hand glow green. "Valerie."
"Thought I forgot about you?" Valerie cocks her gun.
"Valerie!" Tucker yells. "Don't make him angry!"
"Her showing up makes me angry enough," Danny smiles at Tucker. "To destroy her." He shoots at Valerie and hits her square in the chest.
"Valerie!" Sam and Tucker say on unison. Danny turns to them.
"Danny," Sam grabs his shoulder. "Please... you don't want to so this! You're being controlled!" Danny grabs Sam and flys high above the school.
"Danny," Sam cries. "This is insane! Please stop!" Danny grabs Sam tighter.
"Why should I?" He asks, his face inches from hers.
"Because I'm your best friend!" Sam screams as Danny looses his grip. "Remember? We fight ghost! Play video games then rage against the machine? We've traveled through the ghost zone together! We eat Nasty Burger on a regular basis!" Sam looks at Danny, he loosens his grip more.
"I don't recall doing any of that." Danny says. He begins to crunch his face.
"C'mon Danny..." Sam whispers. "Fight it!"

*hey guys!! Thanks for reading this!! I hope you like it!!!*
ByWolfstar's