Chapter 10

"I am never wrong!" Jazz screams.
"Of course you are. Everyone is wrong. There has to be a moment when you were wrong." Freak Show says.
Jazz opens her mouth, furious but Sam stops her. "What do you want Freak Show?" Sam spits. Danny passes out and Jazz grabs him. Two rings go around him and he turns into Danny Fenton
"For you all to witness this!" He holds up the staff.
"It's broken. Danny dropped it off a cliff." Tucker explains.
"The magic if super glue huh?" He says. Everyone laughs. (Except for Danny... He's still passed out.)
"I'm not kidding!" He says, his fingers tightening around the staff.
"Dude you are a ringmaster capable of controlling ghosts! You gave Vlad a shard of it and he could hypnotize Danny! And your answer is super glue!?" Tucker laughs more.
"It does seem illogical." Jazz says.
"Shut it!" Freak show yells, "shut up! If there is one thing I hate more than ghosts it's children!"
"Uh," Sam laughs more, "so you desired to run a circus where you use ghosts as staff and entertain children!"
"Dude," Tucker says, "Danny has fought better bad guys than you!"
"One of them controls boxes for crying out loud!" Jazz says.
"Another one is a nerd!" Sam laughs. Freak Show frowns. "You all are making a grave mistake!" He says.
"Why? That thing doesn't work anymore!" Sam chuckles. Danny groans and his eyes open.
"Danny your ok!" Jazz cries and hugs him. He sits up and his head spins violently.
"I feel awful." He says. He falls back onto the dirt but remains conscious.
"Finally he's awake!" Freak Show says.
"Yeah." Danny mumbles. "Thanks for all your concern."
"I can't tell if he's kidding or not." Tucker says breaking the tension.
Freak Show laughs manically, "I shall control all ghosts!" He then pulls out the necklace. Ripping off the chain, he slides it into place. The staff glows brighter and brighter and brighter! Soon it looks like it did before, not a crack to be seen.
"Oh no." Danny begins to shake.
"Danny calm down." Jazz says putting his hand on his shoulder. His breathing becomes increased.
"Get the staff!" Jazz instructs. Sam and Tucker run after it but Ember and Skulker block their way.
"Where do you think your going?" Freak Show says. Ember strikes a blow on her guitar blowing Sam and Tucker back.
"Get away!" Danny screams. He blindly shoots an energy beam out of his hand.
"Get out of here Danny!" Sam screams. The boy runs away from the ghosts.
"Get him." Freak Show says. Ember launches off.
"Go ghost danny!" Tucker screams. "Go ghost like you've never gone ghost before!"
"I know we are in mortal danger but... What?" Sam says. Nets cover them and Skulker wheels them in.
"Hello," Freak Show raises his staff so the light blinds Sam and Tucker. "Children."
Meanwhile...
"I'm going ghost!" Danny screams. He jumps into the air as he runs and the rings quickly engulf him. So he is flying high over Amity Park.
"Get back here!" Ember yells.
"You need to try harder than that!" Danny shouts. He shoots and ectoplasmic energy beam and the singer an she flys back and tumbles to the ground. Danny quickly flys away and dives into his house.
"First place they are all going to look for me," Danny whispers to himself. "Gotta make this quick." He goes invisible and intangible and dives into his basement. He grabs a thermos and quickly gets out of the house.
Then his ghost sense goes off and he becomes chilly.
But he remains invisible and walks through his front door.
"Gotta save-" Danny becomes dizzy and he feels himself not only become visible but also Danny Phantom.
"Friend!" A raspy, clearly not english speaking thing yells. Danny turns I see Wulf.
"Wulf?" Danny says scared. "Freak Show didn't get you did he?"
Wulf says a long story in Esperanto.
"I don't understand you." Danny says. The world begins to spin and Danny falls into the wolf.
"Please," Danny drops the thermos and falls onto the ground. "Leave me and get this to Jazz."
Wulf shakes his head.
"Wulf please!" Danny pleads. "Forget about me! I'll be fine!"
Wulf picks Danny up and throws him on his back. Danny grips the sweatshirt of his first ghost friend and Wulf runs off, thermos in his mouth.
~~~
"LET. US. GO." Sam demands.
"I will," Skulker says. "When master has his prize."
"Danny? Let me tell you he's not much of a catch." Jazz says trying to break the tension. Sam and Tucker shake their heads in shame. Jazz frowns.
"Sir." Spectra says. "All the other ghosts have left."
"And the unskilled ghost hunters?"
"Gone."
"Oh bat butt." Freak Show complains. Tucker laughs. "He said butt."
Suddenly, a howl breaks through the night.
"Wulf!" Sam cheers.
"Oh goody." Spectra cheers. "Everything is going to plan!"
"Quiet you overgrown shadow!" Freak Show complains. Wulf bounds towards them, Danny on his back and the Fenton Thermos in his mouth.
"Danny!" Jazz screams from behind a tree. "Get off!! It's a trap!"
"Huh?" The half-conscious Danny says.
"Get off!" Jazz repeats. A net covers her and Skulker's now third arm wheels her in. Danny let's go and allows himself to fall off. Wulf howls and picks him back up. Danny pushes his way out of his arms and falls again. He gets up and runs into the tent.
"Get him you fools!" Freak Show cries.
"Yes Master." Spectra says. Her and Wulf slip into the tent.
"Aren't you opening in an hour?" Tucker asks.
"Yes." He chuckles. "I have a big surprised for those guys in white."
~~~
Danny is cramped in a barrel. He can here Wulf and Spectra searching for him. Over and over again he tries to go ghost but no luck.
"He has to be in here." Spectra says. Wulf nods and they continue their search.
"C'mon." Danny thinks. "Go ghost."
"Aha!" Spectra says as he grabs Danny, "Gotcha!"

HEY GUYS!
I WILL WRITE ONE MORE CHAPTER BEFORE I HAVE TO GO! I PROMISE! IT MAYBE SHORT BUT IT WILL HAPPEN TOMORROW! SO BE READY FOR AWSOME SAUSE IN THE MAKING!!!

THANKS FOR THE AWSOME COMMENTS AND IM SO HAPPY THERE ARE OTHER DANNY PHANTOM LOVERS OUT THERE!
KEEP CALM AND STAY GHOST MY FRIENDS
BYWOLFSTAR