Chapter 13 (epilogue)

(Danny's POV)

It's been a week since the incident with Freak Show and the toll was still heavy on me. My parents think I'm sick and I've barely left my bed in a week. Sam and Tucker have visited me plenty, but i haven't been really chatty.
And nobody has ever told me what happened.
"Hey Danny." Sam says as she walks into my room. "How are you feeling?"
I cough a shoot her a look.
"Sorry. Standard question." She smiles. "Tucker's not coming and Jazz is staying another school."
I nod, but still don't speak.
"School wasn't great. People are starting to wonder where you went. Dash is still pretty mad, but I bet the lying about him putting you in the hospital now is helping."
I smile quickly but it fades. I swing my feet over the side of my bed and lean my arms on my bed.
"The box ghost came today." Sam sits next to me. "It was funny watching Valery shoot him with her-"
"Sam." I interrupt, my voice raspy.
She was shocked by my sudden voice,"yes?"
"What exactly..." I think on how to phrase this. "Did I do?"
Sam thinks for a second. She opens her mouth multiple times but nothing ever comes out.
"Sam," I say, softly. "I need to know."
"Danny," she replies. "I just can't."
"I'm gonna find out one way or another!"
"Danny I just can't tell you what happened!"
"Yes you can!"
"I won't because I can't watch yourself be torn apart by it!"
"I need I know!" I scream.
"No you don't!"
"Your driving me crazy! Just tell we what happened! I deserve to know!"
"But you don't want to know!"
"Yes I do! I really want to know!"
"Trust me you don't!"
"I do!" I scream. Sam looks away and I catch a glimpse of myself in the mirror. My eyes are burning green and I'm leaning over her. I fall back onto my bed a calm myself down. There is an uneasy silence between us.
Finally Sam speaks, "You deserve to know. Whether or not I tell you is different." She gets up to leave.
"I could have asked them." I say. She stops before she reaches the door.
"What?" She turns back around.
"Jazz, Tucker, even Vlad, yet I waited for just to be you."
"But, why?" Sam walks back and sits next to me.
"Because I knew you would say it the best. Jazz would say it the most logical and Tucker would try to make it a laughing matter. And Vlad would just..." My voice trails off. I sigh.
"None of it was your fault..." Sam starts to say. Then she explains everything that happened it the best way possible. Although she kept saying it wasn't my fault... It wasn't helping. For some reason it felt like it was.
When she finished, I felt like I was going to cry. So I gave her a slight smile and left through the window, flying always clears my mind.
I look back to see Sam staring at me. Soon I turn a corner and I lose sight of her. I aimlessly fly around, however I do know where I'm going... But I'm dreading leaving the city.
I find myself sitting at the train station, on top of the now empty billboard. The tent was gone, all that was left was a pile of dirt in its place. I look at my watch and found I've been here for a few hours. So I went back home. I faze in and find Sam asleep on my bed. Staying as phantom I slide in next to her, trying not to wake her.
And soon, I fall asleep turning back into Danny Fenton.
~~~
I wake up.
"Morning sleepy head!" Sam says from my doorway.
"She means good evening. Cause it's still nightish." Tucker says.
"How are you feeling?" Sam says, ignoring him.
"Better." I tell her.
"Wanna go see a movie? It's still early and theirs a Cyber Zombie Commando movie marathon at the theater!"
"Yeah." I smile. "That sounds nice!"
~~~
Sam and Tucker exit the theater with me behind them. Sam yawns and we all stretch. Although nobody could tell I was because I was staying invisible for two reasons. Although Sam and Tucker only knew one.
"I can't believe we sat through all three Cyber Zombie Commando movies!" Sam laughs.
"I could have used a little more cyber and a little less zombie, but that's me, I'm all about the cyber." Tucker says as he puts his hands behind his head. Sam touches his arm and looks down the streets. She was looking for Jazz, who I had told her was being to overprotective after she found out my secret. However, that wasn't the reason I was invisible.
"Coast is clear, Danny." Sam says.
"Sweet." Guilt ran up me because I knew i was going to have to lie to them soon. "No sign of Jazz?"
"No sign of Jazz!" Sam says.
I try not to let them see that I was about to lying. "Good. Ever since she learned I've been fighting ghosts she's been a little-." Just then Jazz pulls up in her car and tackles me.
"-pushy." I finish. Which is not entirely true. She only became overprotective since she learned that my secret could be used against me.
"Danny are you ok?" She says than shoves a Fenton Thermos into my gut. "You know you aren't supposed to leave the house without a Fenton thermos. What if theirs a ghost around?" She whispers the last part.
My head begins to throb from the incident last week. And the fact she just threw me into a wall.
"Theirs no ghost around! If their was a ghost my ghost sense would go off!" Guess what happened next? My ghost sense goes off!
"Like that?" Jazz says crossing her arms. We all see Skulker fly threw the air.
"Skulker! He's hunting you again?" Tucker exclaims.
"Again? Like more than once!?" Jazz cries.
My head pounds harder an I can barely make out what I'm saying. All I know is it's about rhythm of ghost hunting and she writes something down.
"Got it! So, why is he not attacking?" Jazz says.
"What?" I say more to got it than not attacking.
I watch him fly away.
"No!" I think. "I need to ask him about what happened!"
"No attack?" I say out loud like I'm upset. "He's ignoring me?"
I go ghost and leave to follow him.
"The whole reason I was invisible." I shout to Skulker as I follow him. "Was to avoid you!"
"Why? I thought you loved our game!" He cracks back.
"I do love kicking your butt!" I snap. "But I like doing it on my own mind."
"Oh joy! The witty banter starts early!" He yells.
"I was staying invisible to avoid you!" I repeat. "But since I'm visible, let's go!"
"Your not scared posses the same controlling mechanism?"
"Not in the least!" I scream. "Your way to dumb to think of that!" He growls and rockets out of my sight. I grab my head and follow him into Axiom Lab.

*are you a Danny phantom PHANATIC? Than come to Cartoon world! It's a forum-type thing on Wattpad I wrote!! Hope to see you there!*

HEY GUYS! TOLD YA THERE WOULD BE AN EPILOGUE!!! BUT SERIOUSLY, THANKS! IF YOUR NOT A SUPER FAN LIKE ME, THEN YOU PROBABLY DIDNT NOTICE THE SECOND PART OF THE EPILOGUE WAS "SECRET WEAPONS". IF YOU DID... BRAVO!! YOU ARE A TRUE PHANATIC!!!! I REALLY ENJOYED WRITING THIS AND I HOPE YOU ENJOYED READING THIS!! THANKS A TON GUYS AND I HOPE YOU GIYS ARE ENJOYING GHOST WARS (it gets better trust me)
OFF TO WATCH DANNY PHANTOM!!!
👻👻👻
<3 BYWOLFSTAR