1.

"Chenle, you'll be late son."

The teen turned of the snoozing alarm and rubbed his eyes frustratingly. It was all good enjoying his holidays but another hell of a schooling year starts today.
He absolutley dreaded school man. He had to wake up early again.

His eyes droopy, body ready to fall back on the bed until his mom's loud voice called out for him again. He flinched before looking around just to groan and stomp his way to the bathroom with a scowl on his face.

"I'll just go ahead and fuck myself. Arghhhhh how the fuck will i survive another year of school-"

"Chenle, have you woken up yet?"

"I AM AWAKE MOM. PLEASE DONT ASK THRICE." He whined and stripped his clothes off.

Taking the time of his life, he stepped out of the bathroom after 30 minutes of warm shower to start his day. He is already hating it.

"Aye bro what's with that face huh? Its our first day at school, lets enjoy our first day man" his younger brother rolled his eyes at him while having a bite of his breakfast.

"Shut up . You're only fourteen. Youll know once you're eighteen or something" chenle glared at his brother before walking into the kitchen to grab his breakfast.

"You'll be okay sweetheart. Just try to enjoy yourself with your surroundings- and you always have your bestfriends by your side anyways. They'll make it better. Bareable atleast" Ms. Zhong winked at her son walking behind him to the dining table. Chenwi- his younger brother snorting out at their antics.

"Bestfriends my ass. They only give me a headache" chenle mumbled, sitting himself beside his brother.
"But aren't you the loudest and the most annoying one in your group tho?" Chenwi whispered with his eyebrow raised.
A sharp glare from Chenle made him stiffly look down at the food and sip his juice.

Their mother who witnessed the whole interaction laughed at her children with hearts in her eyes. They were her everything.

"Okay I'm done. I'm leaving" the older brother wiped his lips with a tissue and got up to put his plate in the sink.

"Yo WAIT- hol' on- I DIDN'T FINISH MY FOOD CHENLE PLEASE"

"Stop screaming, I'm not miles away. Just hurry up dumass-"

"Chenle, please check your language yeah?" chenle turned around in a lightning speed hearing his dad.
Like the typical asian household, his dad was strict while his mom was a sweetheart.

"Uh yeah sorry dad." Chenle apologized, his dad humming as a response.

"Chenwi- lets go bro. We'll be late to school haha" the yonger was surprised how fast his brother switched his charecter at the presence of their dad.

"Okay- yeah im done" chenwi stared weirdly at his smiling brother. He was used to chenle being all nice and shit while they were with their dad.

The zhong brothers walked out of their house after bidding their parents goodbye, them wishing their kids a good day at school.

They walked to the parking area with helmets in their hand and got onto the bike, chenle driving off.
He had his driver's license along with his friends. All of them having fun mini rides, speeding down the streets at night when they were bored.

Chenwi got off as they reached their destination and ran off to his class.
Chele sighed looking at his brother all excited for his first day of school. He used to be too. Too bad, not anymore.

"Well here goes nothing"

wtf is this