6.

The bestfriends were back at it with their gym dates.

They associated themselves into endless gossips about the drama, the boys, the girls, the teachers, the food, the couples, the studies at their new school and their work.

This was that one day off of the week from work, and hitting the gym was their first priority.

"I wonder when we'll have our soulmates, i'm desperate" rhea sulked.
"I hope we don't die single. I'd be happy if you got one too."

"Rhea look- we will find them sooner or later, we are bound to find them at some point. I say stop worrying and just focus on school."

"Yeah, but isn't it just weird? We're probably around our soulmates, talking to them, or laughing with them or just know them in general and we wouldn't know that they are our soulmates.
This honestly doesn't make sense man. Like bro just tell me if met him. Why hide it from me and leave clues as if we're in a suspense- thriller genre.
It's so complicated pleasee" rhea rolled her eyes, whining.

For she is damn right.

It is very complicated.

The whole soulmate thing, the way it works is confusing and complicated for everyone who doesn't have one.

You can always meet your soulmate starting from the teen age. Life keeps dropping you clues for who your soulmate could possibly be and it's on you to find out who that person is.

If you end up not caring about the whole ordeal or just don't find your soulmate or deny the clues not believing that one person is your soulmate, it will do its own job.
Therefore giving you a typical tattoo with your soulmates name on the side of your ring finger of your left hand.

After being fully bonded through a series of physical touches, let them be hugs or just holding their finger, or maybe just touching them accidentally you can telepathically know if they're in danger or any feel all the emotions they feel.
This is also only possible when you're fully known of who your soulmate is.

But at some point, you are just bound to meet them and fall in love with them.
(and marry them and have babies too ofcourse)

If someone unfortunately loses their soulmate, they wouldn't find another one. Its upto them if they would remain without a partner all their life without moving on or if they find another soulmateless person and try movin on with them.
Yes, that is allowed.

Phew. That is a long ass ride.

But worth it when you find that person you're bound to be with all your life.
Everything just gets better in your life after you find them.

"Whstever it is Rhea, I dont really care finding my soulmate. I want to focus on finishing school with no distractions now.
And also I think my soulmate is far away for me to find him any sooner"

Little did she know🤡
Get your doubts cleared if any lmao