5.

The group walked out the cafeteria but halted as two girls, who they have never seen before, bumped into jeno and jaemin from the back, who were walking on the sides, causing them to stumble.

"Ouch what the fuck" one of girls rubbed her elbow, causing the boys to be surprised as one if them was cursing out rather apologising.

"What do you mean 'what the fuck'? Are you gonna blame it on my friends now? When it's clearly your fault?" Chenle stepped before his hyung and took a stand for them.

"What do you mean-"

"Girl dont even try- you better apologize to the both of them before i complain to the staff"

"Who the fuck are you- bruhh??" The girl narrowed her eyes at chenle.

'I know. You probably are the 2 new clowns bullying people in our school. I've never seen you before. and now you dont even apologize to my friends when you almost hurt them-" chenle was cut off by the girl while renjun eyed him in confusion.

"Excuse me, can you shut the fuck up and let me talk? I was about to apologize to your oh so dear friends if only you did not fucking interrupt me every single time"

"Girl you better check you language before I throw my fist, I ain't scaredy like the others" chenle lifted his fist.

"Bro these are not the two bullies I was talking about. You clearly misunderstood. And they were about to apologize you dumbshit" renjun pulled chenle by his arm to a side and scolded.

"Huhh? What do you mean? Aren't they the two new girls?"

"They are new but not the bullies you fool"

"Oh" chenle cleared his throat and turned around to witness the girls bowing at jeno and jaemin while the latters smiled, shaking their heads, instead apologizing for their friends behaviour.

"Why did you not say that before" chenke whisper yelled at renjun in chinese.

"You did not give me the time to?? Did you ever shut your mouth to let us speak"

" whatever"

"What do you mean 'whatever'. Go apologize to them." Renjun pushed chenle to where the rest were standing.

"The fuck, hell no, I'm not going to" chenle pompously said.

"You have to!!" Renjun dragged him near the group of teenagers.

"Haha, I'm sorry on behalf of him, he kinda misunderstood you both for someone else." Renjun awkwardly laughed and nudged  chenle with wide eyes.

"This is so annoying but uh I'm sor-"

"Keep it to yourself you laddish fuck" one of the girls rolled her eyes and walked off with her bestfriend.

"WHAT DID YOU JUST CALL ME?"

"You heard her" the other girl looked back and winked.

Bruhh I'm such a clown, the way you all know who the girls are-🤡🏴‍☠

There ain't drama in this story bc the charecters are dramatic enough