7.

It was PE.
Anhe's most dreaded class.

"Anhe, c'mon. We need to leave so get the fuck up and stop embarrassing yourself" rhea scolded through grtted teeth.

"Dude no. The pe teacher holds a grudge against me. She'll make me do extra set of burpees despite me being tired as hell" Anne wrapped herself around Rhea leg wanting to avoid that one class.

"Then you shouldn't have said 'she's more disappointing than an unsalted pretzel' right when she was behind you. Also I'm over my limit Anhe, if you wont stop be a cringey little bitch imma straight go-"

"No. Dont finish it. But she is soo fucking disappointing. Like who plays acoustic sounds for pe man. Also she takes the damned beeper test almost every week and always let's boys free while us girls do the most shittiest stuff and- nevermind, I can go on for hours complaining about her but I ain't going to the gym.
No fucking thanks." Anhe was now off the ground (rose when men) and had a acerbic look on her face.

"I hope you're aware that the punishment would be much complex if you skip this  class." Rhea raised her eyebrow while leaning on the desk opposite to Anhe.
"You do you. I'm leaving." Rhea got off the table ready to leave.

"This school would've been the best one I've been to if PE did not exist" ahne dragged herself behind Rhea.

》》》

"Oh great. Look, it's the 'woman' I hate the most- in the same room as me. God have mercy." Chenle look up to the roof of the gym and made the sign of cross.

Anhe already discouraged by the thought of exercising, rolled her eyes at the guy trying to snide her and walked away from him with Rhea.

"Ohh. I never knew you were a pussy cat? A coward?" Chenle teased.
"Chenle" renjun, the only guy beside chenle, warned to stop.
"What? Wasn't she a bad bitch and all a few days prior?" Chenle continued and smirked seeing Anhe turning around and strutting towards him.

Anhe stood facing chenle. Her eyes glowering into chenle's and his reciprocating the same.

"God, why do you have to look so ugly ew" chenle threw a disgusted expression at her direction.
"Oh my bad. I was tryna look like you today" Anhe kept staring at him with rage in her eyes.

The both stated at eachother, a less than a 5 inch gap between them.

"So are you both gonna kiss?" Haechan who just witnessed the ordeal tried to ease up the situation. That was until he got 2 beast's scowled at him. Boy was it a bad decision.

Rhea laughed at haechan standing upright behind jaemin trying to shield himself from the un-official monsters.

"What's the group doing there? Do you all need a punishment?" Their pe teacher yelled out.

"Okay, I guess that's enough anger for today. Let's go." Rhea grabbed Anhe's hand while chuckling at her 'mad' face.

》》》

Chenle alongside his friends and the two girls were running around the gym for supposedly being 'late'.
(Well they were not. It's just the pe teacher.)

"Only if you both were not so dramatic. Fuck."  Haechan was breathing heavily as he ran with his friends.

"Its none of our fault. Finish the run first. We can rest before the next class starts." Jaemin said.

"Our PE teacher is soo fucking disappointing. Just like an unsalted pretzel." Chenle sighed matching the pace as his friends.

Rhea knit her eyebrows, eyeing Anhe who was way ahead of them- desperate to finish the punishment,  then looked at chenle.

"Sus"

Chenle and Anhe face off. I'm (s)creaming.
And we all have that one teacher so disappointing you'd want to question the school for hiring them.

I'll be watching blackpink PERFORM live and no I'm totally not screaming crying throwin up🥰

(I'm so grateful for everyone who've waited. Thank you so much<3 it means a lot to me and I'm okay now;))