8.

And just like that a month passed as being the students of 'neo technological institute' for Anhe and Rhea. Nothing new, the typical school life- shit loads of assignments, punishments, fun , friends.

Rhea genuinely did enjoy her school life in the new place. Besides, she's literally living and working together with her bestfriend. She loved every moment of it.

The bestfriends made eachother feel so complete, they wouldn't miss their parents at this point.

Their apartment was cheap and affordable, which made everything much better because the dorm they would have to stay which their school provided would almost cost them a fortune.
Though their apartment was as almost the same price as their dorm, it was much spacey and much comfortable.

Apart from the shelter, work was good, school was good too.
Well maybe Rhea was suffering with school but she had Anhe to help her out.

While Anhe was happy with her school life, this one guy had to get on her nerves everytime they met eyes.
Her kind, lovely side wanted to ignore his annoying ass and try be friends with him but her sassy, badass side wouldn't let her down.

"Hi!" Anhe looked over her shoulder to find a smiley, well dressed guy. Unlike those 'badboys' who refuse to tuck their shirts in, have neatly combed hair and a proper tie.
'That's literally chenle. Ugh nevermind. Why would I think of that rude, ugly faced shit. Nah Anhe stop'

She came back to her senses when the guy cleared his throat.

"Oh I'm sorry heyy. Um..do I know you?" She awkwardly asked.

"Uh I noticed you were doing math so I thought I could join you. Um do you mind? I can leave you alone if you-"
"No you can join me. I have no problem with that." She would rather study alone but having a company wouldn't hurt fight.
She wished he isn't one of those cringe guys who are out on a hunt for a girlfriend.

"So I'll be doing calculus now. What are you doing?" He asked.
"Same thing. I guess we can solve the worksheet we were given first? Just so we can finish it first then practice the rest of the homework problems, if your okay with that?"
The guy was caught off guard at how planned she was over those minimalistic tasks.

"Yeah. That's a great idea. But may I know your name? I've seen you around in the next class but have no idea of your name" he awkwardly laughed.
"Oh my bad. I'm Liu Anhe. And you?"
"I'm park eric. Nice to meet you btw"
"Same here. Shall we start?"
"Sure. Let's get it."

Anhe was impressed. Eric was pretty good at math. And in no time they were done with the worksheet, wrapping up their work.

"Never have I ever thought I'd finish a worksheet in around 20 minutes. What a fucking miracle" anhe laughed at emric.

"Well we still got homework problems to do. Remember?"
"That's not a problem, c'mon. It would barely take us around a thirty minutes."
"Yeah sure, but we gotta hurry up. Only 25 minutes until the bell for the next class rings" Anhe rushed while pulling her books out of her bag.

"Well, here we go then."

The both were almost there, finishing their 'homework'. A few more and they'd be done...but

"Eric man, you're here? I've been looking for you since forever." Anhe body stiffened hearing the similar voice.
Though she had their back on them, she exactly knew who that could be but wasn't ready for another encounter.

"You were here with some chick solving math while I was roaming around the grounds for you huh?" Anhe fisted her hands, eyes shut tight from the frustration.
"Chenle, be nice. And you gotta finish the worksheet, did you?" Emric raised his eyebrow.

"What worksheet-" chenle paused himself. A look of horror on his face. Anhe silently laughed at what he got himself into.

"You did not even know we had an assignment to do-"

"FUCK HELL NO!! SHE FINNA BEAT MY ASS IF I DONT SUBMIT BY THE END OF THE SCHOOL DAY. NOO WHAT THE FUC-"

"Oh chenle, only if you'd mind your own business instead of butting into others business, you would've completed your work. Wouldn't you sweetheart?" Anhe smiled provocatively.

"You both know eachoth-"

"YOU?? WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU HERE FOR? WITH MY FRIEND? WHY DO I KEEP SEEING EVERYWHERE I GO?"

"Are you both not on good terms-"

"WELL BITCH, MAYBE BECAUSE WE GO TO THE SAME SCHOOL?"

"I guess y'all aren't in good terms then, but-"

"Kids. I'd like you three to leave our library for the moment. You've been a great distraction" the librarian judged the three.

"But sir-"

"Well not like I want to be anywhere near this girl" chenle stormed off with Anhe doing the same while rolling her eyes.

Eric sighed and looked at the librarian.
"We're sorry for-"
"Eric here. You're literature book." Chenle who came back to return the book, ran away after throwing the book at poor emric's face.

"WHY DOES EVERYONE KEEP CUTTING ME OFF. I DESERVE TO SPEAK TOO"

sigh so chaotic