4.

Liu Anhe and Kim Rhea were chilling out in the library with their ear pods in, heads in their palms while arms rested on the table for support with a book each in their hand.

"Oi, what's an opacarophile?" Rhea looked up and squinted through her glasses, bits of hair framing her face.

"Um, a person who loves sunsets.. I guess?"

"Oh, that's me."

"Yeah that's you," Anhe chuckled.
"You look cute btw" she complimented.(no homo)

Rhea just gave her a thumbs up, not used to her bestfriend complimenting.

Their next class was post 50 minutes so the bestfriends decided to rest in the library and pass their time reading romantic novels and fangirl over the love life they never had. That was Rhea.
Anhe was on the other side of the table with her literature book and a pencil in her hand solving the quizzes.

"OHH MY FUCKINGG GODDD, HE JUST KISSED HER OUTA NOWHERE ARGHHHHH- WHAT THE FUCKKK"
Rhea got up the chair and banged the novel on the table, covering her face with her palm. Her eyes so wide, she could have a broader view of the world.

"Girl please, you'll get us kicked out-"

"Can I please request for your silence? Not distracting the other students would be much preferable." The librarian looked at rhea through her glasses and left, while the both bowed 90 degrees accountably.

"Rhea-"
"IM SORRY OKAY- IM SORRY-"
"Bitch not again, calm the fuck down" anhe whisper yelled.

》》》

Time passed, the boys were at the cafeteria having their lunch and gossiping about their first day at school.

"I mean how could he? That's just straight up Disgusting. I CANNOT- I REPEAT I CANNOT HANDLE A 50 YEAR OLD TEACHER FLIRTING WITH A 21 YEAR GIRL. That was disturbing to watch" jaemin banged his head on the table which looked like it hurt a lot from the sound it made.

"DjSgUrsTinG SheT" heachan mumbled, shaking his head.

"Oh my god I have tea too. So I heard there's these 2 girls who are new to our uni and are bullying and disrespecting everyone in the campus.
I already hate them. Our uni never had bullies and these 2 girls come outa nowhere and start bitching around on their first day." Renjun accusated.

"Oh yeah I've heard of them too. Heard they're making quite the ruckus on their first day. One of them is in class and my homeroom teacher is already pretty fed up with her." Jeno was calm, unlike renjun who looked annoyed and sipped his drink.

"Ew I hate them too now." Chenle spurred out with a straw between his teeth.
Jaemin, haechan and jisung agreeing to the same.

The group of guys kept gossiping about their first day, aww-ing over their youngest and judging people as time elapsed resulting to the bell ringing, which indicated the end of their lunch hours.

If the next update was a vegetable-🌶

Its 3am and the only time I can write well and study well. Yes I'm not kidding