Before we begin

Hello! I'm SimpQueen! I would like to specify that Baki the grappler or any other series related to that is not mine. The art is also isn't mine unless I say so. 

Here is the key:

Y/n: Your name

L/n: Last name

F/n: Fathers name

M/n: Mothers name

F/c: Favorite color

H/l: Hair length

There will be mentions of the Mc being around Baki's height (5'11) I apologize if you aren't tall but most fanfics have a short and weak reader.

There will be mentions of y/n having natural hair as well along. There will also be gore, Yandere tendencies, Sexism ( thank Yujiro for that), Use of vulgar language, use of sexual language,  drugs, kidnapping and other stuff. If you have an issue with any of those things please do not proceed. And if you decide to and don't like it don't spam the comments. 

Love interest: 

Baki Hanma ( May or may not be platonic depending on you guys)

Jack Hanma 

Yujiro Hanma ( maybe)

Kueah ( sexy doc sorry forgot how to spell his name.)

Kaioh Retsu

Katsumi

Hanayama 

Muhammad Ali jr 

Hector Doyle 

Sikorsky 

Katou 

Guevaru 

Pickle

( If you would like any others that I may have missed don't be afraid to ask) 

At the end of every chapter there will be a percentage of the characters the Mc has interacted with. This percentage will be how much they love the Mc. It won't go down but it can stop for a period of time. 

0-40% =  acquaintance

41-59% =  crush

60- 70% = Love

71-89 =  Yandere

90-100 = RUN 

This will most likely be a mix between slow burn and just jumping right to it. There will be some family issues  as well so beware. 

I will try to update once or twice a week. You might be able to see me updated three times a week. Other than that I hope you enjoy the story that's to come.