Death row inmates

.....I'm sorry.... 😂 IDK what I'm saying! Y'all know I'm not! Y'all might get an update tomorrow as an apology 

Anyways enjoy ❤️ 

'Something feels off...' you thought to yourself. Standing n the mirror holding your last piece of extra hair to braid in. The room temperature Gel that was once globed onto the back of your hand had gotten smaller and smaller after every braid you had completed. 

After braiding the very last one that happened to be in the front you stretched your nimble fingers that ached. The feeling of something being off nagged you and the old man's words rang in your head as you dragged your brush through the gel.

'Could it be time? Maybe I'm just over thinking it.' You thought to yourself as you smeared it onto your baby hairs that you had left out. After finishing you closed the lid and set your brush in the counter. 

' I'll go over to the arena just in case.' You thought to yourself as you threw on clothes since you were only in a sports bra and underwear. 

" I'll be back!" You called out. Not waiting to hear a response as you grabbed your keys and left locking up. 

The arena wasn't far. You almost knew it by heart by how many times you walked past it. It was in an isolated place that made it kind of easy to find.

" W-wait! Wait you can't all fight here!" You heard the old man's voice.

" Baki!" You heard his voice again as you walked through the tunnel. 

" So I was right about my hunch!" You exclaimed smirking about your small victory.  

" Y/n!" The older man exclaimed almost excited to see you here. 

What you didn't see was the teen looking at you with curiosity. 'A woman?' He thought. Not only one but two. But you looked different much more different then the average people he's seen. 

( Ya'll the main character is nineteen  that's not nasty to pair Baki with her right?!!! Let me know here what y'all want and I'll decide by the next chapter whether it should be platonic or romantic. But for now it's gonna be a mix of both and if I don't get an answer it's gonna be romantic)

" Great another woman, guess I'll just have to show you whose stronger and take that fancy medal from you." A feminine voice said. 

Looking at her you seen that she was around 5'6 ( still can't believe that Baki is 5'6.... That's the same height as my little brother and he's FUCKING TWELVE 😭 remember not shaming anyone whose short I'm just flabbergasted is all.) She had king dirty blond hair that was put into a pony tail and had pale skin and blue eyes. (Aka average white girl standard.)

Looking her up and down you smirked making her frown. "Okay Hun whatever you say. Just don't be mad when I don't go easy on you." 

" Likewise." 

" We'll whose this beauty! She's a looker that's for sure!" A man who was about an inch or two taller than you said. It was no doubt that he was Russian his accent said it all.

You scoffed looking away. Making him smirk but frowned seeing the red headed inmate looking at you with curiosity. 

(Ya'll.... I'm hectors whore so this def gonna have a little more romance with him.)

" Can we get this thing stared and finish whatever you wanted with us?" The male known as Baki asked coming down the stairs and standing next to you. He looked away from you as soon as you glanced at him he knew you had caught him looking but tried to play it off.