Victory or loss?

This chapter isn't edited so I apologize for the minor mistakes I'm currently working on it. Also I apologize in advance for the trama your about to receive. Yeah that fluff I was talking about is gonna have to wait until next chapter. 

Enjoy!

"AND WE HAVE A WINNER!" 

You huffed wiping the blood off your cheek that had been splattered on you after cracking a man's skull open who was twice your size. The referee put your hand up as you smiled for the cameras that were flashing throughout the crowd. The Paparazzi made sure to get every angle. 

You had been in Japan for about half a year now. You were already high in the rankings. People started asking you if you were going to join the next Ratai tournament which you had no idea what it was. 

Leaving the small arena you were given 800$ for winning the fight and an extra 200$ for participating. Together that was around 1k.

" Good job!" Your manager said patting you on the back as you grabbed your water bottle. You Thanked her putting a towel on your shoulders. 

" Guess what." She said excitedly as you both sat on the Wooden bench in the locker room. 

" What is it?" You asked her drinking the water. 

" I just got a call from Mitsunari Tokugawa's manager and he said that Mr. Tokugawa would like to meet with you tomorrow night at eight!" 

You spit out your water with a shocked expression on your face. " Realy?!"

She nodded. " And that's not even the best part!" 

" We'll hurry up!" You exclaimed making her wave her hand at you.

" They said that they were discussing about entering you into the rai tai turnoment that's being placed next year!" 

You smiled at her but looked down. 

" What's wrong?" She questioned. 

" It's just so hard to believe. I've only been here for half a year-" you started. 

" What's so wrong about that?" She asked. 

" I'll be representing all of the women. Especially black females." You said making her realize what you meant. If you were going to be apart if this turnoment there was going to be pressure. You'd have to train crazy hard in order to even make it into the top ten. 

" I believe in you." She said. Her name was Samantha Williams. She had blond hair brown eyes and tanned skin. 

" If you don't want to do this I can call them back. It's up to you. But I would recommend that you take this opportunity. They don't pay you but you'll get high in the rankings." She said. 

" No, no it's fine...I'll do it." You said making her smile. 

" Alright!" She exclaimed standing up. " I'll give them a call back and tell them you're in! I'll call you to tell you the address." She said before leaving. 

You put your head in your hands and groaned. This was a lot of pressure. 

All of a sudden your phone rang. 

Opening your locker you grabbed your bag to get you're phone. It was Cole 

" Hello." You started off hearing that Cole had just watched your fight you chuckled closing your locker after grabbing your jacket.

" Guess who just called." You said walking out of the locker room ignoring the paparazzi. 

" Who?"