Deaths clutches

Sorry I've been gone! Family dramas being a bitch right now. Hopefully updates will come out more often over the next month. Also I haven't edited this yet so don't come for me 😭.

——————————

The day had gone by fast. Even though you were still pumped and full of energy the others were sweating like no tomorrow. You decided to stop for the day and let the students out early which they were eternally great full for. 

" I'm gonna head out... do you need help with anything else?" You asked Retsu. Seeeing him shake his head you out your shoes on and grabbed your jacket.

" Wait...Y/n there's one thing." Looking up you hummed letting the long haired male that you were listening. 

" Would you mind...going out? Maybe making desserts sometime? Or cooking?" He said looking away from your gaze. You could've sworn that you seen a blush cross over his face. 

" Sure, that'd be nice. Just don't be mad when I make the best Mooncakes you've ever tasted." 

His eyes widened at that. " You know how to make those?" You hummed doffing your head. Looking at the clock you told Retsu that you had to get going. Cole had already chewed you out at your lunch break for not telling him you weren't coming home. 

Walking home you felt as if something was wrong. You pushed it off and continued your pace but stopped hearing an ear ripping scream. It sounded almost like a gargle and then a feminine cackle came afterwards. Another Scream was let out that made you sprint, it sounded too much like Cole.

Turning the corner your bag fell out of your hand at the sight. The door was wide open and a blood trail was outside. The droplets tainted the green grass making it look like a murder scene. 

To your right was where most of the blood was. " Cole?" You called out looking around. "Y-Y/n" Moving one of the trash cans you seen Cole. He was all bloodied, cuts and bruises littered his skin as well as an open would that was deep on his stomach. You could see the layers that had been cut on the skin. Branding down Coles eyes widened. 

" B-B" 

" Don't  talk you need to get to the hospital now!" You exclaimed. Tears pooled in your eyes. Who would do this? Cole was sweet and caring to everyone! He'd never hurt a fly. What was the reason for someone doing this?

" Behind you!" Coles hoarse voice yelled out. 

A hand grabbed your hand dragging you back as you winced in pain. It let go and you were able to see the culprit.

" Surprised to see me bitch?" 

It was the same woman from the arena. " I'm looking to taste defea-" She was cut of by a sickening crack that had echoed throughout the negiborhood. Her Jaw had been dislocated by your punch. She stood up straight causing you to do the same.

" I'm gonna FUCKING KILL YOU!" You exclaimed throwing a punch but she dodged it. A chain caught your arm. She pulled it harshly causing your wrist to pop out of its socket making you hiss in pain at being dragged. 

" You were all talk." She weakly said as she pulled back the chain.  Pulling back she was able to strike you making you hit the wall. You groaned sitting up only to get hit again and again and again. 

" After I'm finished with you I'll kill that one over there. It'll be lovely." She snickered through the pain of her jaw. 

Swipping your feet under her she tripped making Hulu strike her chest as she fell. She wheezed trying to get up but was frozen as you gained your balance. 

" You know... you don't even deserve my mercy for that technique." You said popping your wrist back into place. " You can beat me up all you want but the second you touch him is where I draw the fucking line." You said watching her weakly stand up. She got into a stance that you almost wouldn't have recognized if you aren't a martial artist. She knew Krav Maga.