26. Oh No!

‧₊ ·˚ ༘❁ ┊ep 5

‧₊ ·˚ ༘❁ ┊ep 5. the flayed. ▬▬▬▬▬▬
꒰ ✎ ꒱ؘ STARGIRL, a stranger things fanfiction

"El, do you think you can find Hop and my mom?" Franny asked as El nodded. "Yes," El replied sitting up and grabbing Mike's radio and turning it on to static. She placed the blindfold and looked for Hopper.

"I found him." She responded, Max, whispered to El, "Where is he?" She looked to El. "Woods."

Franny furrowed her brows. "Why are they in the woods?" Franny asked as she looked at Max. "They're also with Will's mom." Will looked to El. Will stammered. "My— My mom?"

El nodded as Max asked another question. "Ill—annoy..." Eleven trailed off. "They're going to Ill—annoy."

"Illinois?" Franny lilted searching her arm. Eleven shrugs, "Ill—annoy." She repeated. "Come on, guys." Max reached out for the two girl's hands. They both got up and walked to the restroom.

Max grabbed a small towel and placed it under the faucet. Once it was at enough she cleaned El's dried blood on her nose. Eleven touched the bruise on her neck.

"Does it hurt still?" Max and Franny asked, El looked to the two, "Only when I talk." El replied touching the bruise. "Well, it's a good thing your not Mike then.." Max smiled making blah, blah noises. "Then you'd be in constant pain."

The three girls chuckled. Max continued wiping the blood on her nose.

"What the hell are they still doing in there?" Mike could be heard outside. "I don't know, girls just like hanging out in bathrooms. Whenever I'm over at Franny's house, she's in there for like almost ten minutes. It's cool though, I can prepare for our session of kissing and watching movies." Lucas explained.

"She said she dumped your ass, Mike. That doesn't sound like a break." Will spoke. "It wasn't!" Max replied. "You guys do realize we can still hear everything you say? Even you Lucas." Max added.

They all laughed. They continued in the restroom before leaving. They spotted Nancy and Jonathan standing with them. "Nancy... where's Kirby?" Franny asked, "She's at work... with Steve and Robin... Why?"

"I thought she would be with you..." Franny trailed off shrugs her shoulders and sat next to Lucas. "Okay. It was the same thing, the same thing that happened to Will last year." Nancy started.

"And look at this. Look at the body temperature." Nancy placed down a paper of Mrs. Driscoll's body temperature. Will looked to it, then looked back up to Nancy.

"He likes it cold." Will nodded in realization. "Okay, so this crazy old woman who was eating fertilizer—" Mike started, Nancy cut him off correcting her name. "Right, yeah, whatever."