Meeting with Mom?!

Sayuri's pov-

We all went near him and stand on the beautiful lotus markings. Then the blinding yet warm green-golden coloured light surrounded us and we all felt ourselves move with a flash.

After a moment or so we all were in a different place which was ethereal and far more beautiful than the spirit forest. Suddenly I heard a very familiar lullaby. At first, I was confused and denied it but then the voice got louder and by the time I realised where I was going and that my tears were threatening to fall from my eyes. It's her voice it's my mother's voice. It's been 11 years since I heard that voice.

(Now, play the song above. Hope you like it:-).)

I immediately ran toward that voice. I just wanted to see her hug her tightly and tell her how much I missed her. In between this, I didn't notice that my tears were trickling down my cheeks. After so much running I finally arrived in front of an enormous wooden door. I immediately pushed it and went inside it.

When I finally stepped inside the doors I saw the back of a very familiar person for whom I have longed every single night while I cried myself to sleep. My mom is here in front of me. She is here alive, breathing. I slowly went towards her and called out in a shaky voice "M-mom." The woman slowly turned towards me and smiles at me. She spread her hands and calls me in her warm voice just as she used to "Sayu".

I immediately ran towards her and hugged her tightly and cried my eyes out. " Don't cry my baby I am here, mama is here." When I finally calmed down I asked my mother the question I have been dying to ask her.

"Mama, how are you here? What is going on? Do you know the reason I am here and Why did the goddess call for me?"

"My baby there are some things in the universe that even gods can't interfere with they all have the constraint that binds them to not interfere with the souls living in the mortal realm even if they dearly love them they can't change their fate directly and to answer your question, my child, I as well-loved the souls living in the universe which comes directly under my jurisdiction. I am the goddess Amaterasu and I am your mother as well. I wanted to save the souls in my universe so I went to my father seeking a solution to this problem. He told me to take birth in the mortal realm and marry my loved one by having a harmonic relationship I will give birth to a daughter who will be the saviour of the universe I love so much."

She gently cupped my cheeks and when I looked into her eyes her tears were slowly trickling down her cheeks. She continued " but little did I know that I would have to part with you so soon." Mama started to cry and I hugged her tightly while calmly saying "It's ok mama it's not your fault I am here right in front of you. Don't cry, mama."

After some time mama told me it was her father who called her back and told her that she needed to leave me so that I can activate my powers for the greater good of mankind. Now everything was falling into its right place. From my birth, till now every single thing that has happened to me was for a reason.

"Mama, does I-I mean do I know the people of the world?" I asked her as I was somehow hoping that what I am thinking might come true."

She smiled at me and said "Yes my dear you are familiar with the people from that world or should I say you know the history of that world as I have tried many times to save the people present there but, alas I couldn't help them. The show you have been watching existed or should I say before I rewinded the time this was supposed to happen. I didn't want you to be forced to do something by your destiny because I somehow became selfish yet, I had to see you select the road towards your future, so I showed you the past of that world through that show and the sufferings many people had in their lives due to the absence of the divine person a goddess."

As I heard my mom I felt relieved and determined. Released to finally find that I can finally save everyone and determined to save the world and my mother's happiness.

"Mama, I am ready for this. Not just because this is my destiny because the people in that world are living to breathe and feeling the things I can also feel. They are very much alive mama and I want to change their future and I know I will."

She smiled at me and told me "I know sweety even though we were apart I could feel your pain for them as well and the determination you have to change their fate. Now, there is one more thing that you must know about yourself, sweety. You are the goddess of peace and you have the divine power of healing and the knowledge that comes with you from your previous world as well."

"Mama I also want you to meet my family/pack who took care of me in the most desperate times."

"I would also love to meet the spirits who took care of my child as well." With a snap of her finger, my pack was teleported in front of us including Haru Jiji.

"Greeting to you my lady. I wish you had a pleasant talk with your daughter." Haru-Jiji said.

"Yes, I did Haru and I think we all are happy to see her here." Just as she said this the forest trees started to shower us with flower petals agreeing with her words.

"I see." Haru Jiji said with a large smile plastered on his face.

"Now, you all must be my daughter's family she spoke so highly of."

"We humbly greet you, the great goddess of light Amatera." They all said while bowing in front of her.

"Please get up there is no need for you to be nervous here. I am grateful for all the time you all have protected my child and given her the warmth of a family she needed in her most desperate moments." She said while bowing to them as well.

"My lady, we did what every family/pack member would have done," said Lily.

"In return for your kindness, I have given you some powers to help you on the way to your destiny from today onwards not only you are my daughter's family you all are the guardian spirits of my daughter."

" We thank the goddess for her kind gift." Lizzy and Lily both said together while bowing to her.

"Now sweety, it's time for you to go. Don't worry we will meet soon and I will always be watching over you. Haru will also watch over you from my side." Mother said.

Just as she finished my eyes started to close on their own and when I woke up again I found myself near a familiar gate with my pack. But, I couldn't keep them open for long as I was weak from the sudden teleportation and before I lost my consciousness again I saw two blurry figures coming toward me but I could sense that they meant no harm they were only worried and anxious. I immediately mouthed to one of them to take care of my pack first then me and then darkness shrouded me.

......................................................................

Goddess Amatera: The goddess of light

Mother of our dear Sayuri. Had to leave her at the age of 5 because of her father and yes she was the person who talked about having Sayuri's wish come true soon.

P.s.- Thank you, everyone, for reading my story and as usual be Safe and healthy one more thing please vote and comment for my story as it will give me motivation for the upcoming story ideas. As usual, the picture above belongs to the artist.