Fresh start and The title healing queen?

Third pov-/ Sayuri's pov-

Sayuri woke up the next day feeling something heavy on top of her and when she opened her eyes she saw naruto sleeping soundly with his head on her chest with his arms around her.
She smiled and rubbed his head before slowly getting up and laying him down on the bed once again. When she looked at the watch it was still 3 in the morning so, she started making clothes for herself and the pack. It didn't take her too much time to make a beautiful ninja dress which is up to her taste and she also made some flake jackets for the pack with the Watanabe symbol which was a picture of Yin and yang wolf enclosed by the wisdom tree.

It looked comfy and stylish. She also made some new clothes for Naruto as she had extra material on hand. She made him an orange t-shirt with the Uzumakiaki symbol on the back and the Watanabe symbol on the sleeves of the t-shirt.
The short was grey and she modified them into modern cargo pants style with many pockets. Paired with a blue bandana and ninja slippers. By the time she was done with the task, it was 5 o clock in the morning she hurriedly went to take a bath and got dressed. Then she ran down the stairs and started making a typical English breakfast which consists of 2 slices of toasted bread grilled ham and 2 sunny sides omelette. For side dishes, she made some onigiri stuffed with mixed vegetables and pickles. She also made extra rice balls and miso soup ramen 🍜 for naruto and packed the extra ramen in a thermal tiffin box. Just as she was done packing his lunchbox she heard her pack coming downstairs and they all were fully dressed in their new clothes and had their hitai-ate tied on their heads. For the kids, it was on their back. They all sat down and started eating their food and discussing their plan.

"hey, pup you are going to start working in the hospital right?"

"Yes, Lizz. today is my first day here but the Hokage has already made me in charge of the hospital starting today so I might not be able to come back home early as usual."

"That's understandable and try not to overwork yourself. If someone doesn't listen to you just call on me and I will bite them to death." Lizz smugly said before getting bonked on the head by Lily.

"What stupid nonsense are you stuffing in Sayuri's head, you idiot?" She turned toward Sayuri and told her

"dear it's going to be alright don't listen to Lizz right now he is just being over dramatic and doesn't worry about us we all can take care of ourselves."

"Yeah don't worry Sayu we all are big now. We can take care of ourselves."
Said sora while taking a yawn.

"Says who? You sleepyhead first try to be active without falling asleep after every two minutes. *huff* but don't worry sayu in your absence I will take care of others too after all I am responsible now." Said Harumi with a proud look.

"Haha. I know you will Rumi." I replied while rubbing her head.

(nickname for Harumi- A/n) /.

"As for Naru, I am going to talk with lord third after I am done with my work. I am thinking of directly adopting him. He will grow under our care and away from those filthy people and I will make sure he makes friends earlier this time as for others I can guarantee that they will not mess with Naru and if they do it will not end well for them."

"Ohh! It's a nice idea he will be the perfect addition to our little family and you know that we will follow you on the path you will choose right, so don't think too much about it and to be honest, I am having a bad feeling for some reason like someone is trying to do something wrong or trying to harm us."

"Oh! Then it must be the bastard. He must have caught wind about my powers from his minions but little does he know that I know every single thing about him and his actions after finding a powerful ninja. He is probably gathering information about us. He probably can't have it that easily and I have given Naru, shisui, and Itachi my necklaces so he will not be able to harm them in any way. Still, I have a long way to go. I need to help the people who are still suffering from the kyubi destruction this will not only give me a chance to rise my rank and reputation in Konoha but also help me get close to rookie 9 as well. They are still kids and I will like to stop their misfortune as well. We will start with my future daughter-in-law that's the one and only Hinata Hyuga. Believe it."