The Arrival and Meeting with Itachi and Shisui?

Izumo and Kotetsu pov-

It was just another normal day we both were guarding the doors and checking the passes of the people coming and going from the village.

"Oi Izumo I am going to take a quick nap you don't sleep after me alright."

"Ha! I am also sleepy are you going to leave me like this, you slacker. If I am not sleeping then you are also not going to take that sweet nap of yours."

"Ha! What did you say? Baka." I shouted.

"Exactly what you heard. Are you getting too old that you can't even hear me now?" Izumo replied crankily.

I was just going to rebuke him when a huge light shined just a few meters away from the gates. It was so bright that we both had to close our eyes when it subsided we immediately went near it and to our surprise, there was a pack of dogs and a very beautiful girl. She was conscious for a little bit of time and tried to say something to us but, I couldn't hear her because of the distance we and she fainted again.
   I immediately caught her before she hit the ground.

"Oi Izumo did you catch what the Lil girl said?"

"Barely. I think she told us to check up on her pack. By the looks of it, they just seem drained and are sleeping. same for the Lil girl."

"Looks like we need to take them to the hospital for further check and to make sure they are not hurt."

"Yeah and I think We should take the dogs to the Inuzuka clan they are the best in this type of case and Hana can take care of them."

"Yeah you are right you take them to have and report the incident to Hokage-sama while you are on your way. I'll take the Lil girl to the hospital. She needs proper rest. I also need that but, duty calls."

"Yeah, I wanna take a good sleep too. But it's not that easy to get I think."

After saying that Izumo sealed the dogs in a scroll and then went his way. I carried the girl gently and sunshine to the hospital. After completing all the formalities I left her in their care.

She was very beautiful and can be compared to a goddess. She also had a lotus mark on her forehead. Maybe it's her clan symbol or something. It only added to her beauty. She was ethereal. She had this aura which makes everyone feel calm and peaceful.

"What am I thinking? And about a girl and stranger on top of it."

"Hey, why are you turning red like a tomato?" Izumo asked suddenly and sunshin in front of me.

"Nothing. You Idiot." I replied

"Oh! Ok if you say so. I will believe you. But, let me guess what you were thinking."

"What? Fine go on guess." I told him.
"You were thinking that how beautiful the girl you dropped at the hospital was. Am I correct?" After listening to him I became more flustered and tried to deny it. "N-no I was not."

"Yeah yeah I believe you," Izumo replied while laughing. And I knew he didn't buy it. Then he continued.

"You know Kotetsu. I feel the same way she is very beautiful. And to add to it no, I don't feel that kind of attraction from her just when I was near her I felt calm and could think more clearly. She gave a kind aura that's why I was quite worried about her earlier."