Surprise!!

Previously-

"Hey, Naruto let's move to the Garden area. Maybe they all are there."
Ino said to make sure the hyper blond will go the correct way.

"Yeah! you are right. Come on." Naruto said and ran towards the garden area.

When he opened the door he was greeted by.

....,...............------------------.....................------

Present- (third pov)

When Naruto opened the door suddenly he heard popping sounds and then the lights were turned on at first, he was confused about what was happening before everyone started laughing seeing his blank expression, and together said

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY NARUTO."

After hearing that he came out of his daze and stared at the place which was decorated grandly and the people one by one came to greet him.

His friends hurriedly pulled him in a group hug and gave him the presents they have decided to give him beforehand.

"So, how was the surprise? Do you like it? You know I was the one to select the flowers for your party. Do you like it? Shikamaru and Choji's mom has also helped here. They made delicious food for you and the biggest gift is Sayuri-san's. She has called Teuchi-san to make his special ramen for your 🎉 birthday." Ino said while shaking naruto's hand in her excitement.

"What a drag. Oi troublesome women. Leave Naruto alone if you won't then you might break his hand in your excitement even before he can enjoy today." Shikamaru said and after hearing that once again Ino smiled at him and said in a very sweet voice

"Oh, of course, Shikamaru but will you come with me for a second I need to talk to you."

Before he could protest Ino pulled him towards a secluded corner and everyone else gave him the look as if saying

'we will pray for your safe return.'

"Oh! before I forget here naruto. This is Shikamaru and my gift for you." Choji said while giving him a black box that was polished and had a sun and moon symbol engraved in the middle of it.

"Thank you, Guys

"Thank you, Guys. I will open it later when everyone is present." Naruto said and when he finished it was followed by the sound of shouting at Shikamaru who was now trying to get out of her reach and a loud laugh from Kiba's side.

"Haaha..Y-you are right..puffHahaaa. Poor Shikamaru. Oh God, this is so funny." Kiba said wiping the tears from his eyes.

"Here this is my gift for you Naruto. Now let's go and help Sai to get Ino in control or else Ino would not leave Shikamaru alone today."Kiba said and went in the direction where Ino ran to find Shikamaru.