Unpleasent Feeling About Him

"Got any news?"

A girl said while working on the computer,

"Nah, nothing"

Answers a guy laying on a couch while looking at his phone.

Girl: You should've paid more attention.

Guy: *Gets up and rotate his body towards her* What do you mean!? At least I'm doing my job!

An emergency notification came in,

Girl: It's from the bank!

Guy: *sighs* Who would have guess...

Girl: Yeah... Are these really that broke?

Guy: *gets up on his feet* Alright, let's get those bitches before they hide away. *getting excited*

Girl: Language, Alan!

Alan: *annoyed* Alright Alyce...

Both of them ready up their gears and head out to find this criminal.

In a dimly lit alleyway, a mysterious figure wearing a mask and a hoodie sprinted with urgency, clutching a small pouch that held a handful of microchips, each harboring the potential of millions of Vaxes.

Suddenly, a knife sliced through the air, nearly hitting the masked man's cheek before embedding itself into the wall. In a dramatic entrance, Alan drop down from above, obstructing the criminal's escape route.

Alan: Where do you think you're going, you shitty criminal.

The criminal decided to run the other way.

Alyce: Do you really think you could escape us?

Motionless, the criminal stood frozen, his gaze fixated on Alyce, a familiar figure in his eyes as if he held some mysterious connection with her.

Alyce: Why is he looking at me like that?

He glanced back and forth, desperately searching for an escape route. He quickly retrieve a gun from his pocket, instantly taking aim and firing indiscriminately at any target he could find.

Alan: Oh shit!

Both heroes take cover to avoid the bullets.

COMMS

Alan: God damn this guy doesn't mess around.

Alyce: So let's not mess around then.

COMMS END

The criminal stop shooting

Alyce: This is our chance

Alan: From the count of 3

Alyce: 3.....2.....1

Alan: Go!

Simultaneously, they get out of cover. The situation becomes more intense as they draw their weapons. However, despite their coordinated attack, the criminal avoided the shot with no effort.

Alan: What the fuck is this guy!?

Alyce: Watch your language!

The pistol that the criminal is holding turns into a machine gun.

Alan: Oh shit!

The criminal shoots Alan. The machine gun has a very high fire rate that Alan can barely avoid it. Alyce runs towards the criminal and draw her sword.
The criminal avoids Alyce and throws a bomb to Alyce.

Alan: Alyce, grenade!

Alyce didn't have time to react thus the bomb then explode on her.

Alan: ALYCE, NO! HOW DARE YOU HURT HER YOU BASTARD!

Alan surged forward with determination, closing in on the criminal. Dodging bullets effortlessly. The criminal panic.

Alan draws his sickle and slices through the criminal's defenses with a good precision. Part of the mask got cut, revealing a small amount of the criminal's face. Alan tries to attack the criminal but the criminal keep avoiding him

Alan: Fight me coward!

The criminal hops backwards getting some distance from Alan. He sees Alyce next to him and points his gun towards Alyce.

Criminal: One step closer or I'll shoot her.

Alan can't do anything but stood there with anger.

Alan: Why are you doing this...

Criminal: You work with a corrupted mayor. And I just can't let that be.

He stares towards Alyce. He let out a small gasp. Looking at Alyce having a familiar face as one of his relatives.

Criminal: Emmy?

Alan: What do you want from my sister?

Criminal: No. That can't be...

Alyce, on the verge of collapse, gasped for air, her fragile form clinging to the thin thread of life..

The criminal just had a sudden flashback.

Emmy: I didn't wan- t to make y- you mad. I'm s-sorry...

The criminal grip the gun harder as a tear drip from his mask.He eventually puts the gun away.

Daniel: No, I should be sorry.

He throws a smoke bomb and vanish. A pouch appear on the ground as the smoke clears up.

Alan: Where did he go!? No, that's not important. Alyce!

Alan approaches Alyce

Alan: Alyce! You're hurt pretty bad.

Alyce: I'm... fine Alan

Alan: What do you mean you're fine!? I'm carrying you home.

The criminal looks at them from the top of a building

Criminal: What am I doing...

To be continued...