Pre-chapter

Somewhere in the year 2058, a story was placed in a colorful city of Ellatis. A city that used to be known as 'The City of Harmony'. A place where people could find peace without their walls exploding by a group of criminal. But quickly became false since the rise of a team called 'The Sanctions' that started making chaos and turn 'The City of Harmony' into 'The City of Misery'.

So, the mayor decided to establish an organization to put an end to The Sanctions. He gathered some of the best warrior each with their own boons and flaws in different categories. The first category would be Strikey, a professional attacker with such strategic peace of plan. Ghosty, a group that their only focus is attacking in the dark. None of their work has never been mentioned by anyone. Tanky, has the strongest naturally built body, some of them were even a body builder champion. Their body is enhanced from just barely suppressing a bullet to literally invincible to explosives. And the last one, Techy, the people that is so smart they could just hack into anyone's system in seconds. With their ability they could take down The Sanctions.

After the mayor's death, a new election has been made and a representative was voted as the new mayor. But things start to fall apart as the Sanctions is becoming more and more aggressive at the same time more warriors were selected to end the chain of misery for Ellatis.