Chapter 14- The Truth Will Set You Free

Last time

'Y/n,if you are able to get a hold of Chizuru,Hijkata will be able to move better'.Sannan-san said,I nodded. We ran into the fight. After some struggle I grabbed Chizuru and ran away with her inside.

I shut the doors closed and breathed out.

'Are you okay?'I asked.

'Yeah,,you?'She asked.

'.....'

'Y/n?'

'Sannan-san........he knows'

This time

Y/n's POV

'W-w-what?!' Chizuru asked.

I clenched my hands.

What am I going to do?

I revealed my secret because of those devils!

My eyes widen in horror.

What will happen to me?

Will I get decapitated?

The more I thought of it,the more angrier I get.

I can't believe I revealed it like that!

'Y...Y/n?'.Chizuru said.

'What'I said harshly,glaring at her.

'......'She kept quiet when she heard me. I rubbed the bridge of my nose when I realised it that i was basically venting out my anger at her.

'...sorry,that came out harsher then I thought'I said,breathing out,crossing my arms.

'It's okay'She said.

We were in complete silence for the following minutes,the fight begin to become quieter and quieter.

I feared the worse when we heard footsteps coming. The slided open and 

'Hijkata-san'We both said.

He looked at us.

'Are you two alright?!'He asked.

'Yeah...' I said,looking away.

'Y/n-kun....Sannan-san wants you to be in his room,he will be there soon'He said,my eyes widen as I bit my lip,regetting my choices from before.

'I will go then'I said as I walked past him.

I slowly walked over to Sannan's room,there was no light in his room,should I just enter?

*slap*

Face it!

Face your damn consequences Y/n!

my fists crulled up and I begin to bite the inside of my cheek.I got madder and madder at myself,i felt the taste of metal in my mouth and the veins in my hands.

'Y/n-kun?'

I snapped out of myself as I turned around and saw Sannan-san standing behind me.

'Shall we?'He said,opening the door and entered the room.

I gulped as I enter the room and closed the door.He lit up a light and sat down.

'Take a seat'He said,raising his arm to a seat infront of him.

I slowly walked towards him and sat down.

'...'

'...'

I kept my head low, I didn't dare to face him.

'If you think I'm mad or anything,I'm not.I just want you to explain it to me and remember,this is between us untill you want to share it with others'.He said,I nodded.