Chapter 16- The Wounded and Waters

Last time

Y/n was sleeping,yet a bit awake when Sannan-san came checking up on the girls.

When he saw that Chizuru was missing he already knew where she was but it wouldn't be a great idea to chase after her. He stayed near Y/n's room as they night continued.

Unknown to all of them,Okita got a visit from a girl he knew. And all hell broke lose somewhere in the city as the demons barked at the Shinsengumi soldiers,demanding to hand over Chizuru and Y/n over to them. Some soldiers got seriously hurt by them.....

This time

Y/n's POV

'Quick,get Yamazaki!'

I quickly got pushed myself to the side and held my breath as a soldier ran past me on high speed.

I looked at the direcrion he came from and run towards it. Shinpachi was order around with bloodstained haori. I eyes followed a floating plank and saw that there was a wounded Heisuke. He was shivering from the pain.

Yamazaki came running and look at Heisuke.

'Put him in a room and get my medical stuff!' Yamazaki yelled as they moved Heisuke to a room.

'Hai!' I heard Chizuru said as she ran his room.

I followed them where they put Heisuke and look at him. Shinpachi was sitting near Heisuke as they prepared the room. I placed a hand on Shinpachi's shoulder.

'...he will survive, if he wants to live'

'....'

The sound of teeth gritting was heard by me as held his upper arm.

'Come on,we need to leave in order for them to treat Heisuke,give them the space' I said,pulling him up. He got up and walked next to me as we walked out the room.

Yamazaki came in with masked and white clothing in his arms.

'Y/n-kun, can you perhaps help?' He asked

'S-sure,I can help' I said, he gave me the clothing.

'Put it on and return quickly. I believe in need some help over here' He said before entering the room. I took of my blue haori that was in my white pants and put on the clothes and mask. My hair was tied behind alright so I was good to go. The only thing I need to do now is wash my hand-

Shinpachi held my arm.

'Save him'. Was the only thing he said before leaving.

I nodded and got in the room.

I washed my hand with the bucket of water that was there and dried it.

'Let's get a look at this' I said as I walked over and sat down.

*door opens and closes*

I took my mask and breathed out. I was leaning againts a wooden pillar as I stated at the moon. My veins slowly showing as it was almost full moon.

We were able to help Heisuke,but if he last long........we......we don't know.

I sighed. Walking to my room, I was thinking how I-we would face the fact if Heisuke.....