Chapter 24- The Past

Last time

'I am getting the feeling that is has a deeper then just a nightmare'. He said, I looked at him.

'I think so too'I softly said.

lately, I have been getting the same dream every night and wake up screaming.

I immediately thought of Kazama and what he said to me.

'It's so terrifying HijIkata-san, not understanding this power of your own. I feel so small' I said. He caressed my back as I calmed down.

This time

Chapter 24: The Past

Y/n's POV

I breathed my breath out, it disappeared in the air in a misty form. The temperature has sunked deep as we were walking, somewhere but I get the feeling we are walking wrong,again.

'Soooooo ,hows Kazama?'I asked.

'Okay,very random and good I guess'

'DO you think they are fighting earthbenders?'

'Probably, they are everywhere' Shiranui said, I stopped walking, making Shiranui stop too

'Wha?' He lazy asked.

'I feel water!'

'There is water everywhere' He said, wiping of the snow that fell on his face.

'No! It's...warm water' I said.

Shiranui got on leggy with me behind.

'Which way?'

I pointed to the left and with great speed we ran to the left.

After sometime it came to view.

'Wow' I said.

The Northern Air Temple

'Let's go!' I said, getting of Leggy.

'DO you want to go ..............in there?' Shirnaui asked, pointing at the temple and making a stupid face with it of disbelief.

'I can't believe we're at the Air Temple where avatar Yancheng went during her trip!' I said excitedly, running towards the temple.

Shiranui shook his head but smiled at me.

'Who is Yancheng?' He asked.

'AVATAR Yancheng was a very skilled airbender and went on multiple adventures with her friends, she stopped by this very temple when she was on her adventure in the Shang cities' I explained.

'She was wise, determined and her powers, being airbending and healing' I added.

'You sound like a fan of hers'He said.

I looked down to the ground.

'I was taught all of this when I was still here' I said.

'At what age did you came to Japan?' He asked

'10'

'No wonder you can read and know such things'He said.

'How was your life here, in whatever this....land is called'

I looked down as I remembered everything.

'I grew up in pure white snow' I said.