Chapter 18 - New and Broken Mirrors

Quick Author's note guys, I published this yesterday but is depublished (is that a word?¿?) It. It was short sooo, here it is,much longer then it was first. This chapter will be mostly Author's POV and Y/n's pov, with some parts that are written like it's happening now

-|●|-

Last time

'I wanted her to rest, she has been working al around, for me,for the wounded and usuall household work. I want her to rest from all of this' Sannan explained.

'Just as you love and care for your page, so do I' Sannan said before walking away.

This time

Author's POV

It was chaotic back in the Shinsengumi headquaters. Hijkata-san was working non-stop while the rest was either angry, thrilled to get stronger or grieving. Chizuru worries of Hijkata-san became stronger.

Y/n improved her bending skills to a new level. Focusing really hard, with new moves made her feel stronger. And she felt it too.

But she didn't notice the new look on Chizuru's face when the fake demons were in the conversation.

'Hey Chizuru, are you okay?' She asked.

'Well.........last night' Chizuru said.

'Yess' Y/n said.

'Sannan-san.....tried to get my blood.....because I am a full,natural demon'. She explained.

'...'

'Becareful around him Y/n'

Y/n's POV

Orders of the shogane Koufu Castle as Kouyou regulatory company and attack Satsuma-choshu. Kondou-san said that if we win the battle,we will get Koufu Castle. But not only that, we got canons,new, modern weapons and......clothes!

'Looks great Shinpachi' I said behind the guy that was posing around.

He quickly turned around,red faced.

'A-ah Y/n,thanks!' He said. I laughed as finished cutting Heisuke's ponytail off.

'I am going to miss your long ponytail Heisuke' I said.

'Me too, but it was necessary' he said.

'And how do I look?' He asked.

'You look awesome' I said.

He smiled and walked over to Shinpachi.

'Y/n'

I turned around and saw Hijkata-san, in western clothes.

'Yes?'

'......these are for Sannan-san' He said,pointing over to the box with western clothes.

Chizuru walked in the room.

'Takes these to him, alright?' He asked, I nodded and grabbed the box.

*knock* *knock*

'Sannan-san!' I said.

'Y/n, come in'

I walked in Sannan-san room and saw him sitting behind his desk.  He turned around. I placed the box down.

'What is that?' He asked, I took of the lid.

'These are your new, western clothes' I said, he got up and looked at it.
He turned to me, I nodded and walked out the room.