Chapter 15- Being Special Means Knowing Special Things

Last time

You too Y/n-kun' he said before I closed the door.

I smiled as returned to the kitchen. I feel that my smiled became brighter and brighter evee since I told Sannan-san my secret.

This time

The next day

Author's POV

Some days later,everybody got used to the new headquaters they will use from now on. Chizuru and Y/n went out for groceries. Chizuru went to the fishing stall while Y/n was at the vegtabales one. It was also a way of letting people know that the Shinsengumi will be staying here and get to know the people around town.

'This one looks good,atleast 2 days ago ripped from the ground'Y/n said as she held a cabbage before placing it in the basket. 

Y/n's POV

I hm'ed a song as I looked at the pumpkins.

'Excuse me,how much for two?' I asked the owner.

'8 yen'

I nodded and grabbed some good orange ones.

Chizuru came over to the stall,I greeted her with a smile.

'done?'Chizuru asked.

'Yeah I guess,look'I said as I showed her the vegatables I got. 

3 cabbages,2 pumkins,some tomatoes and green unions.

Rest we got somewhat one stock.

I gave the owner the basket and it came to a total of 23 yen.

'See you again!'The owner said. 

We were walking back towards the HQ but I grabbed Chizuru hands,making her stop.

'What's wrong?'She asked.

I pointed a bit to the right,to a herb shop

'Don't you think it would be amazing to grow our own vegtabels?! That way,we will save lots of money!'I said to her.

'That is a great idea!'She said,we ran over to the shop that sold herbs and plants.

'Hello'I said,gretting the owners.

'Hello,new faces I presume?'The lady said

I nodded.

'We arrived a couple of days.......-'

'Do you perhaps sell tomato seeds?'I asked,cutting Chizuru off.

'Ah yes of course,right there'She said,pointing over to middle of the store.Small bags,tied by a string with 5-7 seeds in it.

I walked over tot he middle of the store and saw the countless small bags with the vegtabel logo on it. I grabbed one with the tomato logo and opened it.

'How much?'I asked.

'10 yen'

'10 yen?!' I thought. I opend the money pouch and saw that I had about 17 yen over.

I sighed and closed the baggy.

'Perhaps I will come back another time'I said as I walked over to the entrace.

'Till then!'She said.

'I consider buying it the next time'I said to Chizuru,she nodded as we made our way home.

'KRRRUUUUUUUUUYYYYYYYY'

'HOLD IT HOLD IT!!!'