The Meeting

Henry and Alice ran and ran but still the lost boys kept on chasing them. Alice saw that Henry was getting so tired. Alice needed to find a way to protect him. Soon Alice felt herself getting grabbed and she was about to hit them with her leg but soon her mouth was covered. She saw that Henry was grabbed too.

"Shhhhhhh...." The person who grabbed them whispered.

They both went quiet and soon the lost boys went past.

As soon the lost boys were gone, the person holding them, let go of them. Alice turned to look at who it was and saw that it was a boy maybe 15 with rags covering himself. Alice had a bad feeling about him.
"Stay away from us..." Alice coldly said as she tried to grab Henry.
"Don't worry! I'm not one of them!" The boy whispered.
Alice looked at Henry unsure.
"Then who are you and how did you get here?" Henry questioned.
"Peter Pan took me from my parents and I have been trying to get away..."
The boy took out a small veil that Alice knew exactly what it was but it looked like dirt.
"I stole this from Pan. This is pixie dust but it won't work!"

"That's because you have to believe!" Henry and Alice both said at the same time.

Alice turned to look at Henry and saw Henry blush. She tried not to laugh even though she thought it was cute. Alice looked back to the boy and said, "You need to believe so you can fly.."

At first the boy didn't really hear what she said as he was looking at Henry...angrily?
But soon looked back at Alice and said, "Really?! That sounds impossible. Believing in this nonsense. Oh well! Now come on we need to leave!"
He cut the wire around Henry's and Alice's hands.

Henry, Alice, and the boy ran and ran but soon came to a cliff. "I definitely don't believe in this!" The boy exclaimed.
"You don't have to...because I do!" Henry said as he grabbed the veil and poured out the pixie dust.
Soon they began to fly.
Henry and Alice grabbed together their hands so that they won't go anywhere while the boy was grabbing Henry's jacket.

Soon they landed. A really rough landing.
"You did it!" Alice said while giving Henry a hug and standing up.
"Oh yes you did Henry..." The boy said.
Henry and Alice went stiff.
"How do you know my name? I never even told you." Henry said as he went closer to Alice.
"You see Henry, you have a very precious thing that I want...." The boy said while smirking.
"Wait a second...your working for Pan aren't ya?" Alice said very coldly.
"Not exactly...Alice." The boy said as he began to pull out a dagger from his cloak.
"I am Peter Pan..."
"Henry lets go..." Alice whispered to him as she had began to get worried but didn't really show on her face.
Alice grabbed Henry's hand and tried to make a run for it.
"BOYS!" Pan yelled.
Soon lost boys came out of trees and surround them.
"You both aren't going anywhere..."