Hello

Alice woke up to a voice. She opened her eyes revealing her crystal blue eyes.
As she opened her eyes, she saw a pair of boots in front of her hole.
She stayed deadly quiet while tightly holding her shell.
"Damn!" The figure yelled clearly frustrated.
Alice listen to the voice and figured it was a male figure due to its low voice.
She also figured that he didn't know she was there as well.
"Damn Brandy and his stupid knife!" The male figure yelled out loud.
Alice was feeling a bit uneasy to his nasty language.
"Never mind him. I gotta get going." He mumbled.
Soon his boots disappeared.
Alice listened to his footsteps disappear.
Alice slowly crawled out of the hole.
Once she got out, she swiped off the dirt on her stockings, apron, and dress underneath.
She stretched her legs and arms as well.
She also putted her sea shell in one of her large pockets in her white apron.
Alice then had an idea. Maybe the male gentleman could help her. Alice thought it through and to her, it was a good idea.
Alice tried to remember where the boy went. She heard his voice go to the left so Alice decided to walk left.
As Alice walked, she picked up wild flowers around her. She was making a flower crown for herself. Once she finished hers, she putted it on her head. She began to pick up more flowers to make a second one.

Just as she finished the second crown, Alice stopped dead in her tracks. Far in front of her, she saw a tall boy with dirty blond hair with a cape having his back facing her.
He was walking with a large staff.
Alice figured he hasn't noticed her yet.
Alice thought that she should be polite to the boy so that he would help her.
As he was walking, Alice followed behind.
She kept quiet the whole time while walking.
She wonders how he looks. All she had seen was his hair and his clothing.
Alice then got tired of the quietness. She looked around and saw a small twig. She picked it up quietly and very slowly, she softly poked the boy on his back.
The boy quickly turned around and a dagger was pointed at Alice. Alice dropped the twig. The dagger was inches at her throat. Alice froze while staring at the boys grey eyes. She noticed a scar going through his right eye. Alice letted out a small giggle. She thought his scar was funny. The boy looked at her strangely. Alice putted her small hands on the dagger and slowly pushed it back down. She looked at the boy again and walked up to him. He gave her a blank look.
"Up." Alice said quietly while putting her arms up.
The boy did not understand until she did small jumps.
He put his staff down slowly and putted his arms around her.
He wasn't really sure on what to think.
He then finally lifted her up.
Alice looked at his face. She softly touched the scar and traced it. He was unfazed by her touch.
She began to touch his dirty blond hair and played with the small beads and feather in his hair.
Alice putted her second flower crown on his head.
He looked at her when she was adjusting the crown to look perfect.
When she was finished, she looked at him and smiled with a few giggles.
He gave her a tiny smile.
He putted her down softly and picked up his staff.
He bended down on his knee so he could reach her height and said,
"I'm Felix," Felix said with a smile.
Alice looked at him and said,
"Hello. My name is Alice."