Oh Dear....

Alice listened as Felix told stories about her in Neverland.
She was very fascinated with how her adventures were like or how she acted in this land. She knew that Felix could have been lying the whole time but Alice knew he wasn't. She saw how his eyes lighted up as he talked about when they first met or how he helped her practice sword fighting. Alice was so deep listening to the stories that she hadn't realized the sun setting.
Felix saw the sun going down and finally stopped talking.
"Damn...." He mumbled.
Alice looked around and noticed the sun going down as well. She stood up from the patch of grass she was sitting on and said,
"It seems that time has passed hasn't it. Shall we go?"
"Yeah lets go. Pan is probably pissed at us." Felix said chuckling while standing up.
Alice smiled.

Oh Peter was pissed alright.
Everyone could see it.
When Felix and Alice made it back to camp, everyone stared at them. Especially Alice. Alice's white t-shirt was filthy and it had small rips at the bottom. One rip actually revealed a small tattoo she had. A white rabbit on her waist. Her blond hair was a tangled mess. As for Felix, he lost his cape. His hair looked as if someone pulled it. Peter stared at them hard.
"What. Happened." He growled.
"Don't worry Peter, it was all me. I made a few small problems on the trip." Alice said stirmlly.
"Small mmmmm...." Felix mumbled.
Alice gave him a look.
"And what did happen?" Peter asked angrily.
"Oh something happened and some other stuff happened and you know the usual stuff...." Alice said quietly.
"She tried to escape." Felix flat out said.
Alice gave him another look.
Peter looked at Alice for a minute. Then he grabbed her throat. Alice quickly acted and putted her hands on his as she tried to pull his hands off her throat. He began to squeeze her neck. Henry who was near a log looked shocked and afraid at what was happening.
"Listen here Alice. You are in my world. You listen to me. I am the ruler here. If you ever try to do something reckless again, there will be consequences to your actions." He said growling.
"I do not....have to......follow your....orders. I follow.......the ones........that I serve." Alice chocked out.
Alice lifted one of her wrists and showed it to Peter.
Peter looked at it in shock.
A small marking of a bunch of organic chains were connected together. It was a mark of a father and daughter.
Peter stared at it hard.
"Who. Has. The. Other. One." Peter said while grinding his teeth.
"I...shall n...not bre.....break a....promise." Alice chocked out again.
Peter let go of Alice's throat. When he did let go, Alice fell to the ground and began to cough violently. Henry ran to her side.
He helped her stand up.
"Do not think this is over." Peter said.
When Peter was gone, Alice turned to Felix.
"I suppose the plan did not work very well Felix." Alice said as she rubbed her neck and straighten her hair.
"Yeah......" Felix said as he left to get something for Alice's neck.

Peter walked away from everybody and headed into the jungle.
He walked deep into the trees until he came across to a specific tree.
It was an old tree which was the only one covered in colorful flowers.
In the middle of the tree was a hole. Peter walked towards the hole. When he got to it, he stuck his hand in it. He pulled out a scroll and an stuff animal. The stuff animal was a dirty white rabbit with a bow tie. Peter looked at it and smiled. He then focused his attention to the scroll. He unfolded the scroll revealing a small girl. She had short messy blond hair with a wide grin. She also had the exact same dress on that one of the lost boys gave to Alice. Peter touched the girl's eyes.
"Oh Alice....don't you worry my dear. You'll be back to your young perfect self."
Underneath the girl's picture were words.

Alice, Neverland's Lost Girl