Felix

Alice was still staring at Henry but she soon lost her sight on him when someone tapped her shoulder.

It was the boy with the scar through his eye.

He was holding a bowl with berries in it.

"Here...this is gonna be your breakfast..." He said.

Alice didn't touch the bowl.

"It's not going to kill you if your wondering." He said.

Alice grabbed the bowl. Her hand touched his hand but Alice showed no reaction.

"Thank you..." Alice said as she began to sniff the berries.

Alice took in the smell of the berries and made up her mind they weren't deadly.

The boy took a seat next to her.

"What are you doing?" He asked.

"I must always be careful..." Alice said as she popped one of the berries into her mouth.

"Well I told you they're not going to kill you." He said.

Alice looked at him and asked, "What's your name?"

"Felix." Felix said.

"Felix...did you know your name means lucky and successful in Latin?" Alice said as she looked at him in the eyes.

"I did not know that Alice." Felix said as he smiles.

Alice looked at him very curiously.

"How do you know my name?" Alice questioned.

"That's because you have been here before" Felix said.

"That is unlikely. I do not remember being here. If I did come to Neverland , I would remember it." Alice said as she popped another berry into her mouth.

"I don't know how you could forget your home but you did." Felix said as he turned around and left.

Alice kept on thinking on what Felix said. Home. Alice didn't really have a home. She stayed with Mr. Gold even in the enchanted forest. But she was his servant. She was trained to be an assassin and do some jobs for him. She even bet her life to save him once when she was younger. But it wasn't always that way. She did have a papa. A pirate papa in fact. She was adopted by him and he taught her how to fight like a pirate. Again at age 8, she bet her life for her papa. She had to fight a pirate that wanted the Jolly Rogers and its crew. She almost died but won. A year had passed but an accident happened. There was a storm and trying to save a crew member, she fell into the ocean. Her papa jumped into the ocean but couldn't save her. She was discovered by mermaids who carried her to shore. She didn't know what else to do. Soon she came to Rumpelstiltskin's castle and made a deal. He would let her live in his castle and give her food and shelter and she would become his worker. At first she lived in a damp dungeon but later when she saved his life. He gave her a much better room with better food. She earned his trust.

Alice was still thinking that she didn't see what was on her lap. Felix tapped her shoulder and said, "Pan wants you to wear this as an apology for cutting your hair."

Alice looked down.

It was the same dress she was wearing in her dream.

A/N
In the picture, it's the dress Alice has on her lap and imagine it's Elle Fanning in it!
:)