Morning

Alice was walking around. She was carrying a basket. She was walking in the jungle. Alice looked down and noticed she was her 6 year old self she was wearing a blue dress that was held up with a black ribbon around her neck. She looked at her feet and noticed it was wrapped with bandages. As Alice kept on walking she noticed someone was walking next to her. She soon grabbed held of their hand. The hand held her small hand tightly. Alice soon looked up at who it was but...

She woke up.
Alice blinked her eyes several times to see if she was finally awake. Alice soon began to feel something was off. Alice sat up and noticed something. She saw blond hair fall into her black and blue striped pants. That's when she knew what happened. Alice putted her hand on the back of her hair. She felt her hair was chopped up messily up to her head but in front of her head, she still had her bangs and her two long strands beside her two cheeks. Alice stood up but didn't turn. Yet. Alice kept a straight face. She reached her knife that was in her pocket. She heard a shuffle behind her. Alice pulled the knife...

And cutted an uneven piece of hair behind her head that was longer than the rest.

She turned around and saw the boy holding blond hair. He looked a bit frightened in the eyes but his face didn't show.
"Pan told me to cut it..." The boy said.
Alice walked closer to the boy and bended down a bit so she could reach the boys height much better. She noticed the boys blush.
"Well tell him to get a better boy to do it then..." Alice said calmly as she puts her piece of blond hair into his hands.
Alice calmly walked back to the log. As she sat down, she noticed that Henry was still asleep. Alice smiled to herself.

Locket also known as Alice was looking around the general store. She was looking for some duck tape and a brand new sketchbook. Mr.Gold had asked her to run to the store and buy duck tape. She also needed a brand new sketchbook due to her old one had its pages filled up. As she was looking, she had accidentally knocked into a smaller figure. Due to her tall self, the figure fell down. Alice looked down and said, "My apologies young man. I did not acknowledge you being next to me. Please forgive of my foolish self." Alice said as she putted her hand in front of the boy. The boy had looked at her and blushed a red rose color. The boy took her hand and was pulled up.
"Why I am surprised. You are the mayor's son." Alice said as she shook the boys hand.
"Yeah I am..." The boy said shyly.
"I'm Locket by the way." Alice said as she began to pick up the boys candy bars.
"I know who you are! Your Mr. Gold's daughter! Oh and by the way, I'm Henry!" Henry said happily.
"Nice to meet you Henry. I had actually known you as a wee baby. And umm I am actually Mr. Gold's step-daughter." Alice said as she putted his candy bars into her basket.
"I will be paying for this as an apology for my clumsy self." Alice said as she gave a small smile.
Henry blushed madly.
"Yo-you do-don't have to-to-"
"No I must." Alice said as she went over to the cashier.
"Than-thanks..." Henry whispered as he looked at his feet.
Then soon the door to the store opened. It was the mayor.
"Henry! You had gotten me so worried! Where were you!"
Alice came up to the mayor and said, "Excuse me Mayor Mills but your son was here and I had ran into him by accident."
"Mom I'm 5 and an half! I am old enough to take care of myself!" Henry said as he was holding his bag of candy bars.
Regina had her hands pick up Henry with Henry protesting.

A/N
I will be doing flashbacks of the past just like the show. This is how Henry and Alice really meet as Henry will remember her.