Hunting

Alice looked at the dress. She putted it aside.
"I appreciate the dress but it is not needed." Alice said as she looked at Felix.
Alice stood up and walked towards to Henry.
"But I do admire your scar. It adds a nice feature to your face." Alice complements.
Felix turns to look at her as she leaves with a curious look on his face.
Alice bends down to Henry and shakes him.
"Sleeping Beauty wake up." Alice says.
Henry wakes up but shivers
"Are you cold Henry?" Alice asked.
"A little but it's nothing..." Henry says while hugging himself.
"Nonsense dear. Here you can take my sweater." Alice says as she begins to pull off her tan sweater revealing a white t-shirt underneath.
Henry blushes a harsh red.
"Ali-Alice you do-don't have to d-do th-that!" Henry stutters.
"Henry please accept my offer. I hate to explain to your parents that you died of coldness." Alice says as she holds her sweater to Henry.
"Won't you be cold?" Henry questions.
"If you haven't noticed Henry, I have done maddening things in my lifetime. I think I can survive through the cold." Alice says as she gives Henry a assuring smile.
"O-ok. If you say so..." Henry says as he grabs Alice's sweater and puts it on.

Peter watches as Alice and Henry talk and sees that Alice gives the rest of her breakfast to him. He did not understand how Alice showed so much love and care for Henry while she showed him nothing. Just pain. Literally. He was looking at how Alice showed small smiles towards Henry. Alice used to smile a big grin and laugh as if she heard the funniest jokes in her entire life at and with everyone as a youngster in Neverland. What had happened to her.
He decided to take action.
"BOYS!" He yelled.
All of the boys stopped what they were doing and ran up to where he was.
"It's time for hunting! Now grab a partner! That also means you to Alice!"He yelled.
Peter looked to where Alice was. It would be a lie if he didn't say he was shocked. Alice had linked her arm with Felix. Peter walked towards them.
"Alice your with me." Peter coldly says.
"Why must I be with you. You said to chose your partner and I decided Felix should be my partner." Alice says with a face that you can't even tell what's she's thinking.
Felix looked so confused at the situation.
"I can not trust you to be left alone with the leader of the lost boys." Peter says as he looks straight into her icy blue eyes with his forest green eyes.
"But he is a leader. I think he can take care of himself and defend himself if I decide to attack." Alice says as her arm slithers out of Felix's.
"Fine but Felix..."
Peter turns to face his most loyal lost boy.
"Don't get her killed or escape."
"Yes Pan." Felix says.
Felix grabs swords, an bow, and a backpack of arrows.
Alice walks over to Henry.
"Take care of yourself Henry." Alice says as she kisses Henry's forehead.
"Al-Alice!" Henry yells while blushing.
Alice just gives a small smile.
Soon she and Felix were off into the jungle.