O5

Chapter Five ;

Chapter Five ;

Yuri woke up uncomfortably into an unfamilliar room. The first thing he saw is the light fron the morning sun rays, the birds were chirping outside.
His arms and legs were numb and couldn't move properly. He then glance as his eyes widened seeing both of his arms and legs were tied neatly and so tight that his blood isn't circulating properly. His wound were now clean and bandaged but his clothes wasn't changed.

Did Lieutenant captured me again? No, It can't be. I saw a girl after I passed out. She must be—- his thoughts stopped when the door slowly creaked open, revealing you, wearing a white and long night dress your h/c hair was bun messily making you look more attractive in Yuri's eyes.

But then he rememberd, the lady in front of him is actually look like the one on Admiral Bill's wallet. He then noticed badges that was framed— placed on the thin cement walls.
Seeing the seal of the NAVY, his eyes widend—again. Realizing that he is lying on Bill's bed. Tied by his granddaughter. There are so many photos of him so around the room so he immediately concluded.

You noticed Yuri's pale skin and immediately realized that you tied him tighter than usual making you panicked. "I'm sorry, it's too tight." You timidly spoke to the man, avoiding eye contact. Just exactly what Admiral said, beautiful yet- timid. Yuri thought.

"Sorry for tying you up, I was just anxious when you said that you don't want to be taken to the hospital." Yuri raised one of his eyebrows in confusion, watching you adjusting the ropes on his leg.

"Well I'm sorry but I thought... you might be in a syndicate or something." That was smart, Yuri complimented your way of thinking.

"I wasn't in a syndicate, thank you for cleaning my wounds, you're a life saver. Sorry for making you anxious and disturbing you." Yuri replied to you in a very gentle tone. You sigh in relief as you untie the red eyed man. But your guard isn't down. If he will take advantage of you, he will not get out of your home without having his bones broken.

"No, it's fine. I am glad to help."
You saved me too. You have no guts to say those words since he's a complete stranger to you.

"The reason why I was deeply wounded..." Yuri told you that one of his workmate was deeply jealous of him, having all the Boss' attention. He then captured him and tried to kill him but he escaped and reach your home.

You find it believable seeing his
wound from torture. He even complimented you for treating his wounds so well and you told him that you're a nurse.You gave the young man clothes from your closet. It was Daisuke's, he has few clothes in your closet since the sometimes sleep in your house and it's pretty convienient to leave his clothes to yours, including underwear.

"So that's why you don't want to be taken from the hospital. You don't want your workmate to find out that you're alive? Is that it?"
The two of you are now on the dining area, eating breakfast. He nodded in response. His workmate is surely evil. You thought.

"Who's the man in the frames by the way?" Yuri asked you innocently.Even though he already knew who it was. You stopped from chewing your the bacon inside your mouth—swallowing it.

"He was my mom, my father, my bestfriend,my grandmother, my grandfather. The best person I know." The tone of your voice is so sad, Yuri on the other hand is also feeling sorry for you.

"Was?"

"He died, few days ago. He was murdered." The last murdered that you let out from your mouth was full of rage—sending shivers to Yuri's spine which is odd, he wasn't scared of anything at all.

"I'm sorry for asking." He replied to you. That is all he can do for now, to lie.

"No it's fine, it wasn't your fault anyway." You replied to the black haired man who looks so sad. Even though you wanted to burst out crying again, you tried yourself not to. Especially infront of a new person to you.

You then went to the cupboards, grabbing something that was placed above it and handed it to him.

"That belongs to you, I believe. Don't worry I did not open them."
It's Yuri's and your grandfather's wallet. He immediately put them inside his side pockets as he sigh in relief.

Both of you can hear the loud bark of your dog Happy outside. You have to tie him up because for some reason, he doesn't like your guest around which you find unusual. He's not an agressive dog, he's a gentle and friendly dog to everyone. You remembered him like that when a man tried to take advantage of you. That's why this time, your always alert to this guest in your house—watching his every move silently.

You can hear a car parked outside, you know it's Daisuke. You immediately gestured to Yuri to go inside the room.
You threw Yuri's plate on the trash and you normally opened the door for your dear friend.

"Why did you tied Happy up? Do you have guest around?" He ask you with his signature cold gazes—scanning the place. No sign of another human.

"I sometimes does that when it's cleaning day." You replied to him to prevent his suspicion.

"Make sure you aren't lying to me. Even though you're an impossible woman, still, you must take care of yourself" His comforting words makes your heart flutter. Both of you then sit on the couch.

"I got the official results of the autopsy." Daisuke told you.

Yuri who's hiding inside the room, he opened the paper that Bill gave to him
"Things I want to do with my Grand daughter" there are still few that wasn't checked, he concluded that those stuffs he must do with you. The smiled seeing the last one at the bottom of the paper

•Find Y/n a boyfriend

It was checked but a note was written beside it.

He look around the room, looking at every picture that was placed. He was amazed how far the Admiral achieved. He really was a great man. He will avenge his death for sure.

Yuri would be the best for her but it is still up to them if they wanted to be together. Written with a really small handwriting.

He finally decided not to run away. Fate brought him to you, there's no such reason for him to escape. He have to face what's gonna happen, and lie to her, over and over again.

What will he do first?

(Note: Hello! I am so happy reading your feedbacks, tsym for reading wonderful!"