O3

Chapter three ;

Chapter three ;

-Few days ago-

Your grandfather,L/n Bill is happily staring at the boxed red velvet flavored cake on his hand. It's your 6th month of working as a nurse so he decided to surprise you. He's so proud of you, he even carry  photos of you, when you were little, a picture of when you with him and Happy and a picture of you wearing your nurse uniform to show you off to nice strangers. You are like the most precious gem he have.

(Note: Happy is actually my dog and yes, he's a hairy dachshund and he turned one today!)

Two men wearing a faded jade colored uniform approach Bill. He then gently turn his head to the men.

"Are you L/n, Bill? We are the secret police and we would like to invite you to our office to ask you some questions." A blonde haired man with a scar on his left eye spoke to him.

" Yes I am, I am actually in a hurry but if it's that important. I would love to answer whatever you want to know about." He gave the two men his eye smile and they just gave him their cold and emotionless gaze.

He then followed the two which lead him to a black car. One of the police opened the door for him and he entered, sitting comfortably to the air conditioned car.

He's aware if what's gonna happened about the questioning but he knew he didn't do anything. He served Ostania his whole life as a Navy Seal, retired reaching the highest rank of it--the four star Admiral and the former commander of Ostanian Squardon.

___________

You can hear the poor old man's grunts and kicking sounds echoed around the room. He coughs his blood out his mouth and grunt in pain. His body isn't hard as a rock like it used to to be.

"I told you, I don't know anything about Twilight." He told the blonde man while panting.The blonde man is also catching his breath due to exhaustion.

"It's been 20 minutes sir but still no proper answers." Another man spoke to him. He scarred man clicked his tongue.

A long haired man with red eyes entered the room, Yuri Briar.
He saluted to the blonde haired man and the SSS lieutenant pats Yuri's shoulder and exits the room.

The two police outside the room
sitting on a bench, started to felt jealous again. "Why boss let someone young as lieutenant Briar joins the team?" He muttered and the brown haired policeman beside him heard. " You're jealous again Lieutenant Andy, It's because the boss said that he's like a puppy." He replied to the irritated man.

"After this, he will know where he belongs." Lieutenant Andy smirked as the turn his head to the room.
"What did you do?" The brown haired man snap his head to Lieutenant Andy with his alarmed expression.

Lieutenant Andy just clicked his tongue."Just teaching his sycophantic ass a lesson." He folded his arms, his peculiar  smiles were still visible on his wide mouth.
"Just make sure we  got the right guy to question."

"Well, about that.... Don't worry Lieutenant Jim, I will make sure that the Bill we got will go home alive." He stated with his unwind expression.

The truth is, Lieutenant Andy actually messed the papers intentionally. His jealousy drove him to do this. He wanted to get rid of Yuri as soon as possible. Placing an innocent man on the line.

_____________

"I am a retired Navy Seal, A four star Admiral, A former commander of Ostanian Squardon, now tell me, why would I betray my homeland after serving for years?"
Bill, with his swollen left eye-- now blind, Told Yuri. There were burns from cigarette on his arms and several wounds on his wrinkly body.

"Lies won't work on me, Bill. There's no Retired Navy seal on your background." He replied to the man that is tied tightly on the chair. But little did he know that Bill is slowly slipping his arm since one of the ropes was snapped due to Yuri's kicks.

After a minute, Yuri was surprised when Bill threw the chair he was sitting through the red eyed man's face, breaking it on his arm.
He fastly approach the young man with his hard fist even he is limping, sending Yuri flying to the cement wall. The cracks were visible after the impact, meaning, his fists were still strong.

"Is this the strength of a Navy seal Admiral huh?" He sarcastically complimented the man as he stood up,grabbing the bottle of poison on the floor.

Five policemen entered the room unarmed--approach the injured man with their fists. But it seems like they are weaklings compared to Bill. He just. Gave them punches, breaking of bones, sending them flying across te room. What he did is quite surprising for a 75 old man like him. But Yuri know that his stamina is low at the moment.

Bill is looking exhausted, catching his breath while limping. Yuri is faster now, throwing the bottle of poison on his face, to temporarily loss the man's vision on his right eye. He then grab a knife--attempting to stab the man but the door swung open, revealing Lieutenant Andy.

His  scared expression is visible due to the chaotic scene he's witnessing. Six versus one old man? He thought.

"Lieutenant, we got the wrong Bill." With his fake worried expression, he announced. But in the back of his mind, he is laughing, seeing the stunned Yuri, dropping the knife.