12

Chapter Twelve ;

Chapter Twelve ;

"Y/n-neechan, are you not sad anymore?" Anya, asked you as she touch your hands that is on your lap, you gave him a wide smile. "Yes, Anya, I am." You softly replied to the little girl as you touch her hair.

It's dinner time and you decided that you will go to the Eiffel Tower after. The Forger Family is coming as well. Anya sit beside you and stare at you. You wondered what's going through her mind since she looks like having deep thoughts. But little do you know that she knew what you really feel and thoughts inside.
Anya just came to visit you since she was worried, she really care about her family so much—despite that you're not a real girlfriend of her uncle, you already had a spot in her heart.

"I don't want to fall in love, hearing Y/n-neechan's thoughts says it all. I should start working on my mission now!" The little pink haired girl said in her mind, reading your thoughts completely. "Daisu-kun broke my neechan's heart, he must be eliminated." She added.Her little innocent mind is already open to these things.She promised to herself that he will hate that Daisu-kun.

All of you went to have dinner at the restaurant of the hotel. You enjoyed the food, everyones company, Anya's cheerful vibe and Yuri's weird actions since this morning. When you finished dinner, you immediately find a taxi to drive you to the climax of your visit in France, the Eiffel Tower.

You step out of the taxi, accepting the cold Paris' 6 pm breeze, letting it in through your nostrils. You look up to the sky, the tip of the tower is almost kissing the sky. You gasped as you feel uplifted, finally you're here. But you wished your grandfather's here with you.

"I wanna meet Y/n/neechan's grampa!" Anya thought after hearing yours. She isn't aware of the connection between your late grandfather and Yuri since Yuri never think about it at all whenever Anya's around.

"Papa, if we reach the top, are we finally going to reach the heaven?" Anya innocently asked her father, Loid chuckled upon hearing his daughter's question. " Heaven is behind the sky Anya, but it is not tall enough to reach it." He couldn't think of any reason since he has no idea what to respond to hir daughter's question. Yor giggled as she cover her mouth using her hand.

You went to the elevator to reach the top. As it started to lift you up, you can feel your whole body shaking. You are scared of heights , scared to be on the top of tall buildings and cliffs to be exact. You found it out when your grandfather took you to wall climbing when you were 11. You cried a whole bunch halfway after looking down,seeing how far the ground is.

Anya already knew it, her mission is working now. she grab the hem of the long sleeve of her uncle. "Uncle, I think Y/n-nee chan is scared of heights." Yuri immediately remembered, he was told by your grandfather about it. Anya is completely confused on what she just discovered, "Uncle Yuri and Y/n neechan knew each other? Ooh Y/n-neechan and Yuri are probably close long time ago so he knew who Y/n'neechan's grandfather is!"