15

Chapter Fifteen ;

Chapter Fifteen ;

You swing your curtains and the warmth of the sunshine kissed your face. You pushed the windows and the smell of the salty sea entered your nostrils. You can hear the waves heading their way to the shore from afar since it's morning, meaning low tide. The scene last night ruined your mood, you're somehow regretted your actions and the words you just said to him.You place your palms to your face—hoping that Daisuke would forget everything happened last night.

"Is something wrong?" Amelie approached her boyfriend,Daisuke who's sitting with a serious expression on the couch. His legs were crossed,resting his arms on the armrest of the soft couch. Amelie walk to him and sit on one of the arm rest,Daisuke then removed his arms off to the armrest.

"Nothing." He lied,but Amelie knew somethings off ever since she saw him outside your door last night. Yes, she saw it but never heard the conversation you had with Daisuke.
But in the past few months, Daisuke was so distant and look irritated whenever Yuri and You are together.

She tried to get it off from her mind but the thought feels like a superglue. She can feel it, his iloveyous aren't the same anymore. She fully understand that. She can ever replace You because you and Daisuke were together through thick and thin. She even never believed that Daisuke was never romantically attracted to you because she think that you're beautiful and strong, just like Daisuke's ideal type. But he couldn't deny it anymore, Daisuke's eyes saying it all.

"Just forget about work for now,let's relax and enjoy our time together after this, we will be back on our daily duties." Amelie said as she massaged the shoulders of her boyfriend. He just hummed in response.

"I never thought you know how to surf Y/n."
Yuri asked you as he scan the surfboard you're holding. You proudly stood still and smiled as you nod at your best bud. You just came off the sea after you play with a surfboard to the huge waves of Maldives.

You look around to see Daisuke, no sign of him.You felt relieved but a little worried as well.  You gaze at Yuri who's wearing a white polo and a brown shorts which made him look good.His hair was tied half ponytail which gave him a little sexy vibe. You admit that he looks good.

"Gramps taught me."  You noticed Yuri's sudden change of expression and you kept on noticing that he's a little uneasy whenever you start to talk about your grandfather.

"Y/n-neechann!" You know who it was,your little friend Anya. She wore a pink and blue green pastel shade one piece with a polka dot designed all over it.She also had a beach hat on and her hair was tied on pigtails. She ran to you and stare at you with her glistening eyes.

"Anya thinks you look so cool,neechaan." She complimented. "You also look good on your swimsuit neechan!right uncle?" With a smug face,she glance at her uncle who just burst into redness.

"Thank you Anya,  do you want to know how to surf?" You rest your hands to your knees. "God, Y/n,we're here to enjoy not to babysit." Yuri whined as he act calm to hide his feelings inside.

But in the end, Yuri is sitting on a bench beside his sister who's watching you and Anya. "Yuri." Yuri hummed in response to his sister without looking at her. "Do you like Y/n?" She straightforwardly asked her brother. He look away,hiding his face using his long black hair.

"She's just..a friend, ne-san." He stuttered. Yor smiled upon hearing her brother's response. " I can see it, Yuri." Yuri sigh in defeat. He couldn't argue anymore since he knew that his sister can read his actions. His sister know every inch of him.

"I like her, I mean, she's strong,but delicate, she's smart, caring, beautiful, she's just like you ne-san. But, I can't."
The two of them watched as you helped Anya keep her balance on the top of the board. Meanwhile Loid, is busy taking pictures of Anya. Like a proud father he is.

"Why? you look good together and I know she might be interested in you too." She gave her brother a side glance but he just looked down to the white sand below.

"She likes somebody else."
Yor is silent of a second and both of them can hear Anya and your laugh and the splashing sounds of the salty-blue waves.

"Is that somebody gives a fuck about her feelings towards him?"

"N..nno."

"Then that's it."

"You don't understand, ne-san. It's just..too complicated."

"How come?"

"I can't say it to you." Anya then paused for a moment, her expression is scared and surprised. She looks at her uncle walking away.
Uncle Yuri likes Y/n nechan but he can't because he was the one who killed Y/n nechan's gramps?

"What's wrong Anya?" You shake your little friend,wondering what's happening to her but her tears started to fall.She started to wail out loud making you panic.

Yor and Loid ran to you as you carry her off the sea. She's hugging you and you rub her back. You're a little scared because you have no Idea why she just cried.

"Y/n-nechan....I'm..I'm sor—sorry." She sniffs between words as she tried to wipe her tears off.

She was just sad, she wondered why did his uncle killed your grandfather while you and him were friends. She only heard the partial part of the story. She thinks that her uncle wouldn't do that.

A little innocent girl couldn't handle the feeling. She knew that her mother assassinated many people but someone she knew killed someone that was so special to her friend...It's too much for her to handle.

"There's no need for you to say sorry, Anya. You can't learn surfing in one day so it's fine." You hug her back but her father gestured you to give Anya to him so you gently gave her to him.

"Don't worry, she's like that sometimes. She'll be fine later." Yor assured.

"She probably wanted to learn so bad."
Yor nod.