2-19

Season 2, Chapter 19 ;

You could feel you heart pounding as you ran through the slippery tracks. All you could think of is to run away, didn't know what's going on.
Yuri slipped his hands off you and you fell your knees. You tried to reach out of him and tried to stand up to follow him, but you can't. You tried to call out for his name but your throat isn't working. A tears rolled down on your cheek as you watch him disappear.

You slowly open your eyes, it's a chilly morning. the light from outside illuminates your room and saw your dog, Happy sleeping soundly beside you. You gently pat him and you sigh. "That dream again." You said to your mind. It's been six months since that incident. Your heart is heavy whenever you think about it.

You glance at your clock, it's 7:36. Great time to spend time with Happy at the park since your shift later is around 7:00pm to 4:00 am.
You're kind of worried to left Happy alone at night so you always bring him since people in the hospital loves him to be around.

He's a really friendly and obedient dog. You finally realized that Happy doesn't like Yuri because he sensed that he's responsible for your grandfather's death, or so he thought.

Aside from the reason that you cannot leave Happy alone in your home and the people are always pleased to see him at the hospital, the other reason is, for your and his safety.

In the past 3 months you sensed someone is watching you and it gives you chills every time.
You're physically strong but your anxiety starts to rise when you find out there is someone stalking you.

Your sharp senses can see wherever he is. You have no idea what this man could do or he is alone. Avoiding is a best option for now.
Daisuke and Amelie are still together but you think that their relationship won't last long.
You often heard from Amelie that Daisuke isn't the same anymore. He is still affectionate to his partner but girl instincts are sharp. Amelie knows that Daisuke is waiting for her to end the relationship.

While drinking coffee, you heard a soft knock from your main door. You went to the main door to see no one. But when you look down, you saw a medium sized box wrapped in a pink wrapper.

You grab it and its extremely light. You placed it on your table and you dog followed you. There's a card attached to it and it was named on you and that's it.

You opened the box and there's a light brown cute teddy bear. You grab it and it looks like an ordinary teddy bear where you can place on your bed to snuggle while asleep but you dog keep barking on it like it some kind of danger.

You remembered what your grandfather taught you, "Never let your guard down Y/n, even on small things because sometimes, small things matter the most." His voice echoed on your head and noticed a shiny thing inside the eye of the bear, which is different from the other eyes of it.

You grab a knife and dismantled the bear.A blood suddenly came pouring from the bear and there it is, a small camera hiding behind the adorable little gift from your stalker.

You grab the bear and went to your balcony.
" Don't ever challenge me!" You screamed because you think that your stalker is nearby. You destroyed the camera but kept the bear for some future purposes.

Your dog suddenly noticed movements on the bushes and ran after it. "Happy, come back!" You shouted but he seems so eager to catch whoever it is. But when you reached your dog, he's already on the top of a man dressed in all black.

As you know, Happy isn't aggressive but a gentle dog but very, very protective.

"Stay.. stay.. good dog." The man tried to calm him down.

" Who are you?"
You gave him a death glare as you approach him. He's all sweaty and afraid since Happy is ready to tear his face off.

" Can you let your dog off from me?"

"Who are you?"
You didn't listen and grab a thick branch, pointing it to him while your dog is still on top of him.

"I..I know where Yuri Briar is."