1.

Dustin- jeez what time is it? HOLY SHIT.. "Y/N WAKE UP!!" ITS 10am...

Y/n- wtf why is he yelling. It's so early in the morni- "HOLY SHIT ITS 10AM??"
I put my clothes on and rushed to the kitchen and poped 2 pop tarts in the toaster. I nearly left without Dustin.
"HURRY UP DUSTY BUN" I joked around with that name. He always hates it so.

Dustin- "STOP CALLING ME THAT"

Y/n- he ran to the car and we were off to school. No one was outside of the school so we really are late.
"You really fucked up d."

Dustin- "no really??"

Y/n we got inside and Dustin showed me to my class. Is he crazy?
"The period is almost over I'm not going to class?!"

Dustin- I sighed, "um yes u are! Good bye"

Y/n- I watched him leave and then I ran to the nearest empty room.

??- "HEY GET OUT"

Y/n - "A SHIT" I walked in on 2 kids making out.. weirdos. I guess I have no choice but to go outside. I went outside far enough from the school. I then realized I had my blunt with me... praise the lord🤗
I took it out and took out my lighter.

??- "HEY!"

Y/n- I jumped and dropped my lighter. "WTF MAN?! U SCARED ME"

??- I laughed. "Hmm a blunt I see!"

Y/n- I ignore what he said and just acknowledged him. His long brown curly hair. His hands. Damn he was one fine mf..

??- "What a way to ignore me "

Y/n- "shit mb.."

??- "so you got another one for me?"

Y/n- I laughed. "I don't even know you yet" I smirked

Eddie-" so you wanna play that way huh?" I smirked.. " Eddie,Eddie Munson." I saw her smile. Her smile was so pretty. "And you m'lady?"

Y/n - gosh he is so fine.. HEY Y/N STOP GETTING DISTRACTED.. "Y/n,Y/n Henderson." His face lit up.

Eddie- "Dustin has a sister ay? And she's hot.."

Y/n- I chuckled. "Yea yea."

Eddie- "would you look at that, the periods almost over.. better luck next time."

Y/n- "I guess so" I smiled as he moved in closer.. I smelled the scent of cheap cologne and weed. He started to play with my hair.. he then grabbed my hand and walked me inside. Lord have mercy I would have kissed him right there.
We talked about this shitty school for a while. He said he had a club. Hellfire.. sounds pretty sick.
"Well your in luck! Me and Dustin would play D&D here and there.."

Eddie- "my luck😏"

Y/n- he stopped and moved in closer. He played with my hair again. I smiled. This man is gorgeous.. I picked up his hand. I look at all his veins and took off one of his rings. I slid it on my middle finger. "Perfect fit"
He chuckled..
The bell rung and we stood there
I stared at his lips and imagined kissing him.. while playing with his hair.

Eddie- "didn't your parents ever tell u it's rude to stare?"

Y/n- shit he noticed... "my bad " I laughed. But we were interrupted while I was holding his hand and he held my waist...

Dustin- "EDDIE WHAT THE HELL? THATS MY SISTER"

Y/n- fuck me bro. Dustin of course had to Interrupt.

Eddie- I laughed. "See you later hun."

Y/n- I watched as he walked away with his hair flowing.

Dustin-"I though u went to class??"

Y/n - I gave him a little pat on the back and said "you thought wrong"

(AN: I GOT BUTTERFLIES WHILE WRITING THIS😍. ANYWAYS COMMENT SUGGESTIONS 😩😩)