11.

Y/n- I went to go talk to Jason after school. I went to the woods and saw him sitting on the picnic bench.

Jason- "well well well.. thanks for coming y/n!"

Y/n- he got up and grabbed my hand "don't touch me.." I yanked back and asked him What he had to call me over for .

Jason- "your probably have heard about the party me and my friends are hosting.. I wanted to give u a invite.but in person! That's all"

Y/n- he handed me the invite.

Hmm seems tempting... "isn't the pool closed at 10?"

Jason- I laughed "that's the point Henderson.. see you there" I winked at her and left

Y/n- weirdo.. but why me? Why did he want to give it to me in person.🤨
I saw Dustin and mike waiting for me by my car.

Dustin- "um what was that all about? Your hooking up with Jason now?"

Y/n- "Ew no! He just had to tell me something"

Dustin- "oh yea? Like what"

Y/n- "none of your business Thats what.."
Dustin shrugged.
We got home and we got ready for hellfire. I packed some extra clothes in my bag for the party. We agreed we would go to Eddie's house to get ready for the party.

Y/n- "Guys let's go!" They both came out and went into the car.
We got to school and went to hell fire.

Eddie- "welcome boys! And of course m'lady." I winked at her and kissed her hand.
"Let's begin shall we?"

*after hell fire*
Y/n- "okay guys let's go time to get ready." I saw Dustin and mike look at each other and laugh. "Um what's funny?"

Dustin- "Lucas is picking us up. You and Eddie go have fun k?"

Y/n- they ran away as I laughed in shock. "Well then..let's head to the car."

*at eddies house*

Eddie- "you packed your clothes right? You don't wanna have to wear one of my dirty t shirts "

Y/n- "yes yes I have my clothes!"
I put on my fav t shirt and jumper. I put my hair in a nice half up half down pony tail and some pink hoop earrings.
I saw Eddie walk in my room and look me up and down.

Eddie- "damn..you look good." I laughed

Y/n- "well let's get going!" I grabbed his hand and took him into the car.
I drove a half a block away from the pool so it wouldn't be suspicious that there's cars in front of a closed pool. We got out the car and started walking towards the pool. I heard a radio playing with a bunch of splashing.
"Are you planning on getting in the pool?"

Eddie- "eh..probably not. What about you?"

Y/n- "yea same.. I don't want to have to wet my hair."
Eddie hopped over the fence. I hopped over and Eddie caught me. I smiled.

Eddie- "let's get this party started I guess.."

Y/n- "you go have fun. I'm going to look for Dustin!"

(AN: HEYY. I'm so sorry for being M.I.A for a while. Just took a break. But omg guys this party is gonna be so good and juicy! I have it all planned out😏. ANYWAYS YEAAA)