13.

Y/n-I was in the back with Lucas as Jason drove to school. "So let me get this straight.We're gonna break into school to get some stupid trophy for some stupid answers?"

Jason- "Yes. But they aren't stupid. It's almost impossible to pass Mrs smiths finale..this is more of a blessing."

Y/n- "Why are you even in this competition if you will have the answers either way..just for fun??For attention??"

Jason- "Sweetie stop asking so many qu-"

Y/n-"Don't fucking call me sweetie jackass. You literally know I'm taken." I wish I could slap him right now but he's driving.. everyone was now looking at me. Even Lucas. I shrugged it off and just waited till we got to school.

Jason-"were here"
My team mates go out of the car and as y/n was getting out the car i lended her my hand.

Y/n- "is it because I'm a female?" I sighed and rolled my eyes as i pushed his hand away.
"Let's just get this over with k?"

Jason- "of course..alright guys. You 2 go by the swim hall,Lucas and Patrick go to the coaches office and me and y/n-"

Y/n- "no I'm going with Lucas." I grabbed Lucas's arm as i went towards the door. I grabbed my Bobby pin and try to unlock the door.

Jason- "Let a real man Handel this y/n,step aside."

Y/n- this bitch.. i pushed him and fell. "You don't have anything better to do? God damn"
I finally picked the lock and dragged Lucas to the coaches office.
"Are you really gonna let your team mates boss you around like that?"

Lucas-" um. They don't?"

Y/n- "sure.." i picked the lock and went inside the office.
"You look over there. Ill stay here.."
I looked by the cabinets and files. I opened one of the cabinets and digger for some sort of clue..
"EW"
but all i found was a dirty condom.
"Nasty wtf"
"Nothing here.. any luck over there lucas?"

Lucas-"nope.."
"Let's look in the gym."

Y/n- "lead the way."
I followed lucas to the gym. I looked by the bleachers. I doubt they would put a trophy here but maybe a key?
There was nothing..
"Well..lets find the others?"

Lucas- "sure."
I looked around and whispered their names

Y/n- "Jason??"
My attention drew to the head lights that turned o in front of the school "shit get down.."
I slowly crawled my way to the door.
You have to be fucking kidding me...
It was Jason and his friends laughing as they backed out.
"HEY WHAT THE HELL?!"

Lucas- i heard y/n yelling so i went to check it out. Oh my god.. "WOW GUYS..."

Y/n- "i should have fucking knew it.." "Well do you have a quarter or something so we could call someone?"

Lucas- "yea here."
I handed her a coin.

Y/n- we went out to the back and tried to call the pool phone..

??- "hello?"

Y/n- "YES HI. Could you pls put Eddie Munson or Dustin Henderson on the phone?"

Eddie"this is eddie.. who are you?"

Y/n-"OMG HEY EDDIE!ITS Y/N! JASON AND HIS FRIENDS LEFT ME AND LUCAS IN THE SCHOOL WITH NO CAR.."

Eddie- "you have to be kidding me...On my way!"

Y/n-" Thank you!"
I hanged up the phone and went to get lucas.
"Okay eddie is on his way.. we just got to lay low and wait.."

Lucas- "alright..hey y/n sorry i dragged you into this."

Y/n- "its not your fault your friends with sickos..well maybe it is i dont know. But THIS isn't your fault.."

*Minutes later*

Y/n-i saw a car pull up and ran out.. eddie jumped out of the car and i hugged him.

Eddie- "alright get in the car guys.."

Y/n- me and lucas got in.. eddie was driving pretty fast..

*minutes pass*

Y/n-we got to the party and eddie stormed off. Did i make him mad? I looked at lucas and we ran to eddie.

Eddie- "HEY JASON"

Y/n- i heard someone fall into the pool...what the fuck is going on- holy shit.
"EDDIE"

(AN:UGH I HATE JASON...but this party is JUST beginning..😏😍)