2.

*In Class*

Y/n- this class seems pretty dumb. Everyone of course knows each other here. I sat right in the middle so I don't act like a know it all in the front of the class and a nerd in the back of the class. The teacher started yapping and people kept looking at me. Weirdos. I gave them a look and they looked away..

*end of class*

Y/n- the bell rung and I met up with Dustin and mike. We went to lunch. I had no idea where to sit. When I walked in I saw Eddie standing in the table. I just stood there and watched.

Eddie- "AND SOON ALL OF THESE LOST SHEEP WILL BECOME A HURD!"

Y/n- omg he noticed me.. we locked eyes. He smirked and jumped off the table towards me.

Eddie- "well hello there y/n"

Y/n god I love the way he says my name.. "hellooo!" He smiled and smart me down next to him at his table. I saw Dustin in shock. I laughed.

Dustin- "is this a joke.."

Y/n- "oh shut up dustybun". Mike and Eddie laughed.. his laugh was mad cute wtf help me.😭

Eddie- "so where was I.." I smiled and thought of something.. "oh that's right. Don't worrry Dustin,no need for a sub because we have a whole ass replacement for him."

Y/n- holy shit was he talking about me??

Eddie- "isn't that right y/n?"

Y/n- I nodded and smiled. Everyone looked at me... I hate being the center of attention

??- "does she even play ?"

Dustin- "in fact she does! And she's good at it.

Eddie- I smiled and looked at y/n. Head first then eyes.. "what he said"

Y/n - omg not the head first then eyes. Tryna turn my on😩. I smirked.

*time passes*

*end of lunch*

Eddie- I stand on the table again " UNTIL NEXT TIME MY LITTLE HURD!"

??- "more like turd"

Y/n - everyone laughed.. wtf is wrong with people. "Oh shut up,. Grow up jeez."
Everyone went silent. The blonde walked up to me

??- "what so your taking sides with the freak?"

Y/n- freak?! I looked at Eddie. I saw him looking at me with his arms crossed. "Yea I am.. I would rather side with a cute ass freak then a ugly boy like u. Your face makes onions cry jeez.."
UMM..DID I JUST SAY CUTE ASS?? OMG OMG OMG NOO. I'm so embarrassed this isn't ok. I slowly turned to Eddie who smirked while walking to me. I practically ran out of there. Eddie followed me..

Eddie- "Hun where do u think your going?" I smirked

Y/n- I heard him but ignored him. He's gonna think I'm weird omg. I felt his hands on my waist pulling my back to him. Omg that was so hot. I looked down and saw his veiny hands on me.. gosh I have butterflies. I turned to him and laughed.

Eddie- I smirked "walk with my dear"

Y/n - I walked with him... I kept looking at him.. his hair was flowing while walking.. I watched as his veiny hand worked it's way up to my jaw..

Eddie- I laughed.. "I found a place where a smoke session would be nice."

Y/n - I was gonna moan holy shit.. He is so fine. I laughed and followed him. He took me to the woods.. weird but mysterious 🤞.
I pulled out 2 blunts and some gummies.

*a while passes*

Eddie- "you knows..did you mean that? What you said in the lunch room?" I smirked

Y/n - shit.. I forgot about that. I just smiled and laughed. "Maybe🙈"

Eddie- I laughed.. I took another puff before putting it down on the table.

Y/n- he took the blunt out of my mouth and but his hand on my jaw. I felt his thumb rolling around. I touched his hair.. FINALLY. I played with it. I don't even notice he was getting closer to me till I felt his soft lips against mine.omg.. it's happening. I ofc kissed him back. I worked my way up to his lap.. his lips were so soft.. the kiss was so hot,but yet gentle. He paused and put his nose against mine,he chuckled and took a puff out of his blunt . He blew the smoke into my mouth. I smirked.
All of a sudden my ass started to vibrate. Wtf. OH SHIT. MY PHONE.
I got off eddies lap and picked up the phone,

Dustin-" UM WHERE ARE YOU?"

Y/n- "none of your business why?" I saw Eddie getting closer to the phone

Eddie- "meow"

Dustin- "WAS THAT EDDIE"

Y/n- "DONT WORRY ABOUT IT WHAT DO YOU WANT?"

Dustin- " UM LOOK AT THE TIME?"

Y/n- oh shit schools over. "Oh.. ugh I'm coming ." I hanged up the phone
I grabbed eddies hand and went to the parking lot and looked for Dustin. I spotted him so I pulled Eddie in for one last kiss.

Eddie- "bye honey" I smiled as she left. God she is so cute.

Y/n - I ran to Dustin and hugged him in excitement.

Dustin- " I won't even ask"

(AN: YESS LOVE THE MAKEOUT SESH. anyways thanks for reading and share this with your friends😩🤞)