7.

Y/n- Eddie pulled up to the front. He wore a nice jean jacket with some fresh jeans

Eddie- I noticed her looking at my pants "got them just for u!"

Y/n- I smiled "let's goo!" He took my hand and pulled me to his car. The only  skating place I know is rink o mania! I've been there a few times with Dustin and mike. They also have some cool arcade games there...
We finally arrived and he opened the door for me

Eddie- I put my hand out. "M'lady?"

Y/n- I smiled and took his hand. We went inside.

Eddie- "2 pairs of skates please."

Y/n- we were putting our skates on when I heard a familiar voice... oh boy. It was the blonde.

??- I laughed at Patrick's joke. Man funny . Jeez, I spotted the freak and his weird but hot girl friend.
"Well if it isn't the freak and his date"

Y/n- "jeez give us a break blonde." I grabbed Eddie's hand and smiled. I took him towards the rink.

Jason- "I have a name freak jr! It's Jason "

Y/n- "wow thanks for the new nick name blonde! I'm flattered!" I smirked. This kid has nothing else better to do with his life..

Eddie- " jeez I feel like Bambi on ice with these skates!" (S4 mike quote🤭)

Y/n- I laughed and smiled at him. He was so adorable tripping and slipping in the rink. I spotted the blonde getting some skates with his friends. I swear to god, if he and his dork friends ruin this date.. punches will be thrown. Eddie must have seen me looking at them and clenched my hand harder and smiled.

Eddie- I don't won't her to get worried about me so I did one of my signature moves for them to get a sign to back off..

He better get the damn sign..

Y/n- I saw Eddie do this cool horn thingy 😭 Mad cute bro. "Let's go play some games and get some food! They have the best fries here!"

Eddie- I smiled and she started skating super fast to the exit of the rink. "Jeez slow down hun,we got all night!"

Y/n- I laughed and slowed down . "Hmm how about chicken tenders and fries?"

Eddie- "sounds good!" "Oo there milkshakes look good here! Let me get chocolate! We could share so ask for 2 straws 🤭"

Y/n- "okay I see you!" I laughed. "2 chicken tenders and fries! And one chocolate milkshake!"

??- "coming right up!"

Y/n- we sat down and waited for the food.. I spotted the blonde again. I could tell he was looking at me like a stalker.. If he has something to say, say it to my face!

??-"here's your food" I plopped it down. Man I hate this job.

Eddie- "she seemed happy"

Y/n- "for real.. well dig up!"
I went to get a extra straw when Jason popped up.

Jason- "hey sweetie."

Y/n- I ignored him.. what a jerk.

Jason- "is the freak forcing you to date him? You could always leave him and join us!"

Y/n- "what the fuck is wrong with you? Ever thought that it was my choice to date him?"
I walked away . I could tell he was staring at me . I don't need him ruining everything...

(AN: TYSM FOR 500 VIEWS! If u have any chapter ideas pls lmk I'm open to your guys suggestions 🫶)