6.

Y/n- what a night! I turned over to still see Eddie sleeping in my bed.
I got out of bed and went to the kitchen to cook up some eggs. I heard a creak in the floor and looked over and saw Eddie

Eddie- "good morning love!" I smiled "whats cookin!"

Y/n- "my famous scrambled eggs!" I saw him lick his lips. I laughed!

Eddie- today should be special for y/n! I think this calls for our very first date!

Y/n- I finished the eggs and put them on a plate. I saw Eddie in his room fidgeting with his rings. I wonder what he was thinking about..
"Breakfast is ready!"

Eddie- "mmm so that's what I smell!"

Y/n- Eddie sat down to eat and I saw a car pull up. "Eddie whos car is that?"

Eddie- car? I looked over and saw my uncles car.. "shit shit shit.. Uhh,act natural!!"

??- I was bouta open the door when I smelled something good. Hmm Eddie isn't the type to cook.

Y/n- a man walked in and look shocked. Just smile and wave y/n...

Eddie- great. "Um.y/n, this is my uncle. Wayne"

Y/n- I didn't know he had a uncle... "Hello sir! Nice to meet u."

Wayne- Eh.. Eddie got a girl? I smiled. "I won't even ask what y'all are doing."

Y/n- he grabbed a piece of Eddie's eggs .

Wayne- "the lady could cook!" I smiled and left

Y/n- I heard Eddie sigh heavily. "Does he live here with you?"

Eddie- "yea.. he works most of the time tho! I don't even know why he's here right now"

Y/n- Eddie shrugged and he started to play with his rings again. "Hmm, what's on your mind mr Munson?" I smiled to make him feel comfortable.

Eddie- "just thinking on where to take u for our first date🤭" I grabbed her hand.

Y/n - "oh wow! Sounds great. Cant wait😇" Our first date!

*time passes to the afternoon*

Eddie- "I GOT IT!"

Y/n- "HOLY SHIT... U scared the hell out of me😭"

Eddie- "my bad hun." I could tell something was on her mind. My guess is Dustin.
"Hmm let's take a ride back to ur house so you can get ready! Cause we're going skating!"

Y/n- I smiled in relief. I was so scared that Dustin was by himself ... I wasn't sure If mike slept over.

Eddie- " lets hit the road!"

Y/n- on the ride to my house, I couldn't stop thinking about last night.. what a night!

Eddie - "here we are! I will pick u up in a hour hun!"

Y/n- "got it!" I waved good bye as Eddie's car went out my driveway..
"WAIT!!" I ran to his car and opened his door. I have him a goodbye kiss🫶

Eddie- I smiled. I knew she was the one the first day I met her!

Y/n- I rushed inside. "Dustin?!" "Hellooo" I looked in every room.. nothing..
I went to the kitchen and saw a note on the fridge..

Thank heavens he's okay.. scared the hell outta me..
I put on my favorite romper with stockings.
Put my sneakers on and waited for Eddie to arrive!
I waited...and waited..and waited.
"Where the hell is he?" Let me call him. I grabbed the phone from the wall and dialed his number.

On The Phone

Y/n- Hello?

Eddie- yea! Whats up love?

Y/n- babe look at the time *chuckle*

Eddie- AA SHIT! IM SO SORRY HUN! I took to long of a nap..
On my way now!

Y/n - *laughs* all good! See you soon mr Munson

(AN: thier first date🤭🤭 tysm for the suggestion of the whole phone call! Loved it. Cant wait to see what happened next chapter 😇)