Chapter 3: 1st Elimination

Confessional room

Sydnee: So I am sitting wiht Miyah *looks at her smiling then looks back at the camera* I think there some girls who came here to use zayn for fame and money! It pissed me off ithink they should pac their shit and go home. Miyah: I know I saw Megan flirting with Louis and I was like really?! *says it too loud* oh god here we go *hears megan yelling*

Megan: I can hear you bitches!! *runs in the confessional* shut thef*ck up! It’s none of your business that I flirted with louis.

Sydnee: Oh really? well maybe you should be here for instead and try to make an effort to get to know him more instead of flirting with his friends!!!!

Sydnee’s POV: As i yell at her she pushes him , now its on!

Sydnee: don’t touch *pushes her back, she gets her hair pulled and security has to break up the fight* God! *sighs, she sees zayn come in the hoouse rushing ot her*

Zayn: are you ok? *worried takes her hand taking her ot his room*

Sydnee:yes, she pushed me tho and thenpulled my hair. I got mad at her because I saw her flirting with Louis and everything. I told her that she should make an effort to see you. I pisses me off cuz I think some of these girls are here to use you Zayn either that or they just wann see the rest of 1D and not you. I am here for you. I am not gonna let someone take advantage of you.

Zayn: *hugs her* thankyou sydnee, your so sweet to look after me *kisses his her head* I gotta prepare for elimination.

Sydnee POV:

Me,Chyna, and Miyah are getting ready together. I am still very nervous about elimination. I havent’ even met any of the girls yet. Sydnee: I am so nervous you guys *turns to them* Miyah: everything will be ok. I know he will pick you to stay. You are real and not fake those girls are *chynna and miyah hug her*

Zayn:

*in a tuxedo* alright ladies I have met all of you it was a goodtime but now I have to eliminate someone tonight. These heart shaped keys and a rose will be given to those who are still in the competition. *sighs* Sydnee *hands her a rose and the key* Thankyou *kisses her cheek* Kendall (Kendall Jenner) *hands her the key and rose smiling* Selena (selena gomez) *hands her the key and rose hugging her tight* Ariana (Ariana Grande) *hands her the rose and the key* Taylor (taylor swift) *kisses her head handing her the key and rose* Miiyah *smiles happily giving her the rose and the key* Chynna *gives her the key and rose* AshleyBAshley Benson form pretty little liars) *hands her the key and rose* Hayden (Hayden Panitteirre) *grins giving the the rose and key* Ashley T. (ashley tisdale)*gives her the rose and key* Megan *gives her the rose and key with a blank face* alright ladies 3 of you have not yet gotten a rose and key only one of you will stay.

Sydnee’s POV:

I was shocked that he didnt eliminate megan i was even more shocked that he was eliminating 2 people. 2 of which were actually all over Harry . Britney Snow and Miley Cyrus were all over him. I think I know who gets eliminated.

Zayn:

*looks down and sighs* Cara, (Cara Delevigne super model) you stay *hugs her and looks ot britney and miley* I am sorry ladies you are eliminated *hugs them not wantin to at all cuz he knew they were using them*

Chynna’s confessional:

omigod i cant believe 2 girls were eliminated tonight it just goes to show you never know what will happen in this competition I just hope everyone is here for zayn just like me,miyah and Sydnee *blows a kiss to the camera and walks out of the confessional room*

HOPE you all like it !! xoxo -Tristin